Saw this pop up a few days ago. The proportions look really good and I can't wait to see this car. What a risk Chevy is taking because it could be either super awesome, or a bigger let down than the Pontiac Aztek (Not like anyone was expecting anything from the Aztek though :rofl:). However, no matter what, some people are going to love it and others will hate it. I just hope I'm in the group that love it! :D

Reactions: ddgermann
Some interesting stuff here. Dimensional taillights and the exhaust to the outside. Suggesting strongly the 800 HP twin turbo engine might be in there.
The side shots make the wheels seem too small for that huge rear end but body styling may eliminate that visual effect as well.
Best pictures I’ve seen so far. I hope I love it and I hope I hate it.... :Biggrin:

It's early and at this point I am 100% certain that I will embrace this Corvette and compliment its Owner who will not be me for at least 3 model years

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
And people think I'm crazy for driving my Z06 in the winter.....hahaha...they seem to forget about photos like this after the car comes out...... These cars are designed for this kind of stuff.... Put some studded snow tires on it, take it out on the snow/ice, and you'll find out for yourself.....amazing. The Corvette team got it's ass kicked at the Rolex 24hr race in Daytona I'm hoping a mid-engine layout levels the playing field. If the car isn't more than about $170 Canadian...I'm in.

I'm not sure what I think about a mid engine Vette, but I guess time will tell.
I’m with you Dub. I’ve been asked my opinion quite often lately from work colleagues if I’d trade/sell mine to get in line for one of these. So far the answer has been NO. I’m not sure I’ll be a fan of this set-up. If anything,I think this will appeal to the 30/35 and under group.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread