Right now, I wouldn't touch a new Vette in AB as the government is so intent on pushing the province into bankruptcy, unless of course I had to configure and wanted one right now. I think you may see the dealers come down to MSRP and finally have to stop bringing US cars over. We may even see the dealers pumping any used Vettes to the States as fast as they can. Within a year, I think we will see some very good used Vette pricing there.

What say you AB members??? Is this a possibility?

Unfortunately Les I can't make much of an argument on what you are saying other than if you are in a comfortable position, have the disposable funds, and you want a new corvette in AB right now, go right ahead.
Yes, confidence here in our new government is falling faster than the price of oil. And that's even with the people who voted them in. Right now, many believe that the price of oil will be back up by the end of 2016 and we will have a full recovery but the business sector is less than optimistic on this and preparing for the worse. Our government though is still spending money like we have an endless supply. I would think the market for almost everything here, including sports cars, is dwindling rapidly, and for those who have manged their money and business wisely, there will be some great deals out there if you want to wait a bit longer. Unfortunately though, that comes at the expense of others in the form of bankruptcies and repossessions. Interesting times we are seeing here.

Sorry Les..... that turned into a bit of a gloomy response to your question....

Eric

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.