Wow can’t believe you’re getting a 23 for as much as you trade it in your 21 is it good man . I did the same thing traded my 21 coup on my pre ordered 23 HTC .
Mined you its a Anniversary edition . They gave me what I paid for the car plus 10 . So it still cost me over 20 . And my extended warranty was transferred As it wasn’t used from the 21 to the 23 . No cost on that . I guess it’s just the way it’s optioned out . Good deal man . Kudos to you

Yeah after mine came in . three days later I dropped mine off and picked a new one up . Either way it’s all good I’m so happy with my new one . Sure wish it was a Z 06 but LOL. Can’t have it all
So when you made your deal did was the trade deal negotiated? And how long did you wait for the new one?

I drove mine down so they could give me a value on it after the new one arrived. .. I just had to see it lol . Plus they know my car in the options . And what i did to it . Their policy i think, is they can’t take a trade If I’m not mistaken until the day the vehicles made . Could be wrong ? . I wasn’t offering mine until my new one came in either way lol

Had to sign a bunch of paperwork stating I had no claims or accidents . They give me a value when I came in to see it .( They knew the car Butter manager had to see it ).three days later I had a money order for the difference and dropped one off and picked up the new one . It’s all good bro . mine was ordered like I said . Not trying to call anybody out on this issue. But I think that’s a normal way business is done on trades . Now every dealer is different . Now like I said . having a few options like the 70th anniversary , I have a full mag ride ,front left HTC , And a few others lol it’s not hard to get 20,000 above the norm . They could give values but until the new one comes in with today’s dealer. it’s anything can happen lol . I know the base price with a few options comes in well below my trade-in value

In my case, I placed my order for the new car and the value of my trade in would be determined when the new car arrived and I handed over the first car. That would take about 18 or more months. After about 12 months I "sold" my car back to the dealer.. for it to be used as the trade in. I received a cheque for the amount they gave me. When my new car arrives, I will pay for it from the amount that the cheque contained. The first car will still be considered as the trade in, thus saving sales tax.

Funny world when you can trade in your "old" car for more than your new one! I guess there isn't great risk in the used car price going down (I sold my 84 vette in 88 for the same price I originally paid) but I can't get my head around a higher price than new. But, when opportunity knocks!!

Usually over the years I have driven my C6 into Dec. that is my logic for the all season. I am 74 yrs. young I have no time to waste my Vettes have always been drivers averaging 15000 km. a yr.. Have owned 6 Vettes since I was 19. In the early days many owners had snow tires on including my split window:Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.