May 7, 2014
St. Albert
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z51 Convertible
A clip from my last top-down run late in the fall of 2013. The camera was about one foot from the pipes so there is a lot of distortion. Sorry about that. :(

http://vid631.photobucket.com/album...iks C6 A6 with Tune and Corsa_zpsmnfze2in.mp4

It was pretty cold out so you can see the car wag its tail going into third gear. Even with traction control ON. :eek:

The car has an A6 with a CoW tune. Aggressive shifts with rev-matching. Not too bad for a "canned" tune. Man oh man, I loved to down-shift just to hear the pipes. My P-car friends just couldn't get enough of the sound either. :seeya:

In the video my last down-shift before my stop was from 60 km/h so it popped and farted lots.

I'm not telling how fast I was going when I shut it down so don't ask. :D

Dick

Last edited:
C5 FRC - Love Them

Hey Black.

I just (finally?) checked out the link to your picture. Black might be the best color for a Z06. Period. With the chrome wheels, I'd say you hit the right note. :coolgleam:

I absolutely love the notchy "roof-line to trunk-deck" look of the FRC. To tell you the truth it is the notchy look that I go for rather than a fast-back. I'm not talking about just Corvettes either. All makes. I'm just not the fast-back type.

I love top-down cruising but this "look" is the second reason I favour a convertible.

.... I had to get this off my chest. :seeya:

Dick

Corsa = No Drone

Quality product for sure and zero drone. :coolgleam:

My question, when the time comes, is whether to go with NPP or Corsa? I think I might start a sound-bite tread of NPP and after-market exhaust systems to help me decide. :D

Dick

PS. CCO, I see you're a convertible guy too. :coolgleam:

Last edited:
Quality product for sure and zero drone. :coolgleam:

My question, when the time comes, is whether to go with NPP or Corsa? I think I might start a sound-bite tread of NPP and after-market exhaust systems to help me decide. :D

Dick

PS. CCO, I see you're a convertible guy too. :coolgleam:

You betcha.... in a big way. Had a few rags eons ago and then abstained until this 'vette fetish set in ...... Much happier with the 'top off'......

enjoy yours and roll on spring.

In the meantime have a great Christmas and New Years.

Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.