Vetteman

Casual User
Aug 25, 2015
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 50th anniversar
The cars away for the winter (unfortunately) but I'm thinking ahead to spring already. Does anyone know of a shop in the Kawartha's that would sell and install a Corsa cat-back exhaust? If not the Kawartha's then anywhere from Toronto or Oshawa/Whitby?

I bought my Corsa Extremes for my '05 'vert from TDOT Performance in Toronto. In stock and I had them the next day, free shipping. Bought them 2 years ago when our dollar was more on par with the U.S. I installed them with my brothers help.

I bought my Corsa Extremes for my '05 'vert from TDOT Performance in Toronto. In stock and I had them the next day, free shipping. Bought them 2 years ago when our dollar was more on par with the U.S. I installed them with my brothers help.
Thanks Zeeman. Unlikely I'll find anyone in my neck of the woods.

Another heads up for Manny h ad my C5 in last month for a steering lock problem and oil change worth the 5 hr return great service and really nice people got to see the shop cant wait for my next visit.

Linton's at Fife's Bay Road have a lot of exhaust fabricating experience and are close They did our Lemans Sport and el Camino in stainless when we were having them done over. I was very happy with their work at the time. Give them a call at least or just stop in to see the place for yourself. Manny will do excellent work without question for sure if you are not comfortable with any of the local guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.