Nov 14, 2011
Jarvis Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1988 Convertable
I just check the weather forecast for this upcoming Saturday may 25 and it looks like we are in for a nice day. We are looking forward to the annual coping event, this year being hosted by our own Manny Dasilva Motorsports 305 Woolwich Street South Breslau Ontario. Jane and I will have "Old Yellar" shined up and will be looking forward to meeting up with some old friends, and a lot of new ones also.

Our plans are to meet up with a few fellows from the Corvettes of Southern Ontario, at the Canadian Tire store in Caledonia at 7:15 am. We will be leaving this location at 7:30 which will put us in Breslau for about 8:30. Anyone that is in the Caledonia area that would like to join us is more than welcome. In addition; we will be taking Hwy 52 to Peter's Corner then Hwy 8 straight through Cambridge to Breslau. If anyone want to meet up with us on route you are also welcome.

Now this my be a bit of short notice: however, I have just been made aware of another show taking place on the 25th. I was invited this morning to join a couple of corvette friends I met last year at a cruise night. This is a show that will be taking place in St Jacobs from 3:00pm to 7:00. Not a Corvette only show but sounds to be a good gathering of lots of car of interest. Admission to the St Jacobs show is a stuffed toy. Here is a copy of the advertising from the Lant Insurance web site :

Cruisin' Home Car Show

Home Hardware Head Office, Henry St. St Jacobs

3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Spectator admission: donation of new stuffed toy
Sponsor: Home Hardware
Info: (519) 664-2252, ext. 6430

As this show is after the Coping Event, and only a 1/2 hour away, Jane and I thought that we would cruise on over to this one also. Make a full day of it. Anyone else interested in doing this....... Maybe we can get a convoy of Corvettes going.... :seeya:

We're booked in at the Four Points Sheraton just south of 401. We met a lot of Corvette people on the run to Gravenhurst last Saturday and will probably see quite a few of them again this Saturday. The temperatures are looking good too. Nothing worse than 90 degrees, sun and humidity. The last two days have been rather brutal here when working outside. See you guys there bright and early. :driving:

Hello everybody. My wife and I are looking forward the the event at Manny's this Saturday and finally having a chance to meet many of you. We are coming up from the Toronto area so if anybody is in the Scarborough or Toronto area and would like to meet up just let us know and we can come up with a meeting place.

Brian, we may join you to St. Jacob after Manny's, I just need to do a little more convincing:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.