This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Coping Centre Corvette Raffle

Apr 30, 2012
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 1SB
Dale and I were invited to attend the event at The Pines in Cambridge where the Coping Centre held the draw for the 2013 Corvette that Manny and his boys dressed. It was a great evening and the meal was excellent. We met a few nice people as well. Had a short chat with Manny too. There were even a few Corvettes in attendance. Glenn and Roslyn Crichton have put on a super effort to get all the Coping Centres up and running and put on a great evening as well. A very worth while cause. We didn't win the Corvette but a lady in Hamilton did. When they phoned her, we could all hear the conversation. It was priceless. Invariably people think that they are being put on by friends. I would think the same thing too. Of course when you don't win, it isn't a problem. Did I say that I IDIDN'T WIN!!! Perhaps next year.

They are great affairs, Keith....and a very worthwhile cause. Congrats to the lady in Hamilton -- yes it would sure be nice if one of us could win -- maybe next time.

Couldn't make this one but hope to make next year's event.

C.

Congratulations to the winner of the car! I'm sure they will enjoy it for years!!! Hopefully they come on the forum to share with their experiences.

It's too bad a person who really wanted a Corvette didn't win it. It would be cool to have a new member on here where they always wanted a new Corvette but just couldn't get one.

However, with that said, if the sale of this car can help a person out in the time of need, then the Coping Center wins, and this person wins!

Last edited:
If nothing else, Kijiji is good exposure. Look at how many guys here have seen the car already. This is how we bought our car. I dare say that Manny would be in a better position to get a person top dollar. She will get low ballers galore. There are some pretty unscrupulous people out there.

Last edited:
Apparently she has a standing offer of $55k which she is now considering if anyone is interested?