Nov 18, 2012
Pickering
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5 Convertible
Just wondering if anybody can recommend a good product to clean the rag tops. I have been looking around in the typical places but I can't really find anything. The top looks fine but I want to make sure to treat it properly.

Another vote for E-Shine and Rag Top. I have used this place for a few items and I think their costumer service is terrific.
Rag Top works very well. Two part product, cleaner and then a sealer. Even made my old top look better. Use as directed.

E shine has Raggtop which works great and is recomended by the people who made your top. They also have a great brush to clean the barrels of the wheels.
On the US Corvette forum someone used a MR Clean magic eraser to clean the fold marks on a C6 top and is worked well.

E shine has Raggtop which works great and is recomended by the people who made your top. They also have a great brush to clean the barrels of the wheels.
On the US Corvette forum someone used a MR Clean magic eraser to clean the fold marks on a C6 top and is worked well.
Actually that's one of the areas that are concerning me a bit. The folding marks. The top is still in great shape however it just doesn't seem to have the deep black look anymore.

Another vote for E-Shine and Rag Top. I have used this place for a few items and I think their costumer service is terrific.
Rag Top works very well. Two part product, cleaner and then a sealer. Even made my old top look better. Use as directed.
I have been reading up on the Rag Top Product since it was mentioned. Looks good, just want to try and get that deep dark colour again rather than a dull black look. Also trying to get those folding marks out. We only drive the car if the top can go down, other than that she is stored and covered.

I am ordering the rear wing for my car in January. Once I recieve it I need to paint it and get it installed. But, I will take some pics of the chrome fender blades I installed this week, and post them on Sunday.

I am ordering the rear wing for my car in January. Once I recieve it I need to paint it and get it installed. But, I will take some pics of the chrome fender blades I installed this week, and post them on Sunday.
I am torn between doing more work on the HP side or on the comsetics of the car. I really don't push her that hard however I would really like to dress it up a bit as well.

I was thinking of doing the same, but I don't push the car hard so I elected to go with personalizing the car first and if I get the itch for more power next year then I will consider boosting the horsepower

Paul here are some pics of the chrome Blades i installed; and my lisence plate.

Attachments

• Fender Chrome Blade.jpg
    Fender Chrome Blade.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Fender Chrome Blade1.jpg
    Fender Chrome Blade1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Personalized Plate.jpg
    Personalized Plate.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Fender Chrome Blade2.jpg
    Fender Chrome Blade2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 12
These pics look great and blades really add a lot of detail. I must admit, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the license plates, couldn't be more appropriate for the type of car. After my wife heard my car with the new headers, she got me an early Christmas gift, "WILDVETT". She is still not sure why us grown men get all excited about cars, but then again, I told her I still don"t understand women and their shoes. She walked away!:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.