This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Compromise on a left over 24 or order a 25?

Until officially announced every model is speculation. Lately all new models have been pushed back. I've dealt with every models speculation for 4 decades.
Didn't stop me from walking into a dealer in 1995 and telling them that I couldn't say anything but I wanted to put a deposit down on the next generation 1997 C5 so I could get one of the first in Canada. I did the same with C8 and put a deposit down 2 years ago on a C9. I trust my sources.

Reactions: CamsC8
As long as it's all speculation, perhaps G.M. will bring out the GS as a fully electric variant.
You won't get the exhaust 'noise' of the Z06, but you will pick up valuable storage space lost in the ZR1.
It would certainly be lighter than the E-Ray (for all those concerned), and be equiped, of course, with 4 wheel drive.
I don't think it would take too much Engineering to ensure it's the fastest thing offered by G.M., street or track.
To quell the 'Old School' boys, they might even throw in a wide band of electronically infused sound options, just so you can choose whatever 'noise' suits your mood.
No, eh?

Reactions: 1st Vette
OMG NOOOOOOOOO, see how well Stellantis decision to go electric with the Charger and dropping the Hellcat engine " noise" is doing

Reactions: 1st Vette

Users who are viewing this thread