looks like the bidding's up to 4 grand, and still more to come. Allot of money to be paying for a parts car so I guess those funky panels & targa are worth it.

the whole rear end is too funky for me. That ironing board is an obvious no-no but the valence is horrible and looks completely unfinished around the exhausts.

The side panels and front end are ok -- but would be quite attractive without that awful front plate stuck in the middle.
Damned front plates are a real PITA. they're enough to make any kit look like sh*t. Wish every province would get rid of them.

Having read all the info on the car now, it seems that it's not a bad vehicle with only a few apparent minor issues. (that body kit notwithstanding)
For sure it deserves a good home and at least to be finished and made attractive once again.

I don't know if someone out of state or provence can buy that thing and ever put it back on the road again since it's selling without title. Those skirts and body kit appears to be Greenwood. The front end and targa kit used to be offered on mail order some twenty years ago. At any rate it's an interesting conversation piece. :D

yes title is a stumbling block for sure ...... and like you said: an expensive parts car. -- 'seems' too good to be just that tho IMHO.

Would be interesting to know where it goes and what happens to it.

I'm curious to see how much $ this ends up at. My theory is that these c4's have had the bottom fall right out of their value. Winter comes, poor economy, the fear of a global economy disaster 'cause of the euro, no jobs, etc, all this has hit the car market in a big way. Also, the C5's some are now selling for low teens. Not to mention C6's at very low twenty's and that's retail.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread