WildWilly55

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2009
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z-51 Coupe
Seeing I am in Indiana---I have been shopping around for a new clutch---teaching your wife how to drive a standard does have its down falls---any ideas on best clutch out there---I have US prices from 284.00 to 1000.00??? Would love some input!!:canada:

Seeing I am in Indiana---I have been shopping around for a new clutch---teaching your wife how to drive a standard does have its down falls---any ideas on best clutch out there---I have US prices from 284.00 to 1000.00??? Would love some input!!:canada:

Hey bud, let me know before you pull the trigger, I may be interested. Maybe we can get a better deal on 2.

I did a lot of comparison shopping whilst deciding to which one to put in mine and landed on the Ram HD... highly recommended and the only clutch used by a number of drag racers out here in E-town... I talked to them and they were unanimously in favor...

Pretty reasonable for the price i suppose as well...

I went with a Exedy single disk included presure plate and Flywheel.... Cost about $1100 but It should handle around 600hp and still streetable only a little bit of Clutch chadder when you take off, any more of a race clutch is probley going to be to aggressive for a cruiser. A stock Z06 Clutch is a good one for the price I abused mine at the Track with about 400 RWHP for 2 years. The only reason I changed it was because I blown the Trans and didn't want to take it out again when it did go

Hey Willy , I have had great luck with the Centerforce dual Friction, forced induction/ nitrous clutch . Have just finished having JR install one in my vette along with a Fidanza Aluminum fly wheel . I have a number on the these running in high HP vette's with no problems .

Thx
[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.