Good Day!

I've just been talking with Cal over the past couple days. I could not make the pool night as I was moving that day, but Cal said approximately 15 people came out and it was a pretty good time. I wish I could have made it.

As for club activities, the exec should be meeting next week, then the Draggins Car show is on Easter where I'm sure you know the Club will have a display. We really should have had a club meeting this month, however, that is my fault for not getting things organized, so my apologies for that. I'll see if I can get a time for a club meet set up next month and I'll let everyone know asap.

I agree and I'll see what I can do, however, it's a bit of a slippery slope as I don't want to step on the clubs toes and take away from their site. I know the club is hoping to use the website for events and use it to help keep people touch should they be going out on a cruise, etc. I haven't used the club website much as I seemed to be having trouble with locating where to contact people, etc, however, I believe Jason is working on it. I'll see what I can do to pull more members on here or see if the forum will be more for making announcements to non-forum members about events. Because I've been on this forum since it began, I know it's easy to just make a thread or PM people about events, going on cruises, meeting up, etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.