L B Shaw

I'm New Here
2 You're 10
Jan 31, 2010
kawartha lakes
VetteCoins
Car
2007 zo6
I have noticed clicking sound coming from the front of my car.It happens when i'am going up thru the gears at around 2500 rpm or at a steady pace in 3rd or 4th at around 2500rpm. Sounds like a steady clicking noise like a plastic fan blade hitting something . A friend suggested the fuel injetection.I'am hopeing its nothing serious. Thanks in advance for any advice.btw my vette is a 2007 z06

I have noticed clicking sound coming from the front of my car.It happens when i'am going up thru the gears at around 2500 rpm or at a steady pace in 3rd or 4th at around 2500rpm. Sounds like a steady clicking noise like a plastic fan blade hitting something . A friend suggested the fuel injetection.I'am hopeing its nothing serious. Thanks in advance for any advice.btw my vette is a 2007 z06

This one of those that is very hard to tell just by a discreption . I would have to actually see the car . Sorry I can't be of more help .

Thx
[email protected]

thanks . It is hard to discribe.! It only clicks just above 2500 to about2900rpm. i have tried turning the fan off and closing all vents thinking it could be air coming in tru the vents .the more think about it a good way to discribe the sound would be to say it it sounds like a speedometer cable in an old car
any ideas

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.