Rruuff Day going rabbit hunting again...

39208cf8b670af2aefd00a84435c3f63_8cc3bff5d28a151ea13548319f6f28fe662b2a98.jpg

Not a warbird but some may remember this famous airplane

View attachment 100460View attachment 100459
Google search shows they are pics from an old Roy Rogers western TV series. I never saw it as a kid, but the write up indicates the show had credibility gaps wider than the Grand Canyon. Things like Roy and Trigger outrunning an airplane on takeoff and shooting it down with a Colt 45. Ah yes twas a simpler time.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 BAD 9T9
Google search shows they are pics from an old Roy Rogers western TV series. I never saw it as a kid, but the write up indicates the show had credibility gaps wider than the Grand Canyon. Things like Roy and Trigger outrunning an airplane on takeoff and shooting it down with a Colt 45. Ah yes twas a simpler time.
As someone who use to have a Colt 45, I can attest to it packing a pretty good punch. And Trigger was one hell of a good shot too.... lol...

It was made in the era of Roy Rogers tv show... but that is the plane and pilot from the series "Sky King".