Vought-F4U-Corsair.jpg

Interesting story about William Barker on the evening news tonight. Barker was the most decorated armed forces member in the Commonwealth, sadly he lost his life in an airplane crash in the 1930's. His funeral in Toronto brought an estimated 50,000 people to line the route to the cemetery. From there his story and history seemed to fade from time and public knowledge. It has only been in the last ten years or so that his accomplishments have again been brought to light.

Rest In Peace Mr. Barker, you had lots of people visit you to thank you today.

Otherwise known as the "WifeWing"
Whereas this is a public site and;
Whereas wives are members of the public and;
Whereas my wife may have access to this site and;
Whereas the consequences of my silence, seeming to be approving in nature may lead to grave and significant consequences should my wife visit this public site;

Be it therefore resolved that on this the 12 day of November, in the year of our Lord 2021, that I, Cariboocreek, neither endorses the preceding post, nor in any way encourage its promotion to this or other social media platforms.

Be it also therefore resolved, that I, Cariboocreek, without reservation or duress, do solemnly swear to disavow any and or all knowledge of the preceding post, should I be asked, particularly and specifically during any interaction with any and all wives associated with the public forum known as Canadian Corvette forums.ca.

:doh:

not saying your wrong....

Whereas the consequences of my silence, seeming to be approving in nature may lead to grave and significant consequences should my wife visit this public site;

Be it therefore resolved that on this the 12 day of November, in the year of our Lord 2021, that I, Cariboocreek, neither endorses the preceding post, nor in any way encourage its promotion to this or other social media platforms.

Be it also therefore resolved, that I, Cariboocreek, without reservation or duress, do solemnly swear to disavow any and or all knowledge of the preceding post, should I be asked, particularly and specifically during any interaction with any and all wives associated with the public forum known as Canadian Corvette forums.ca.

Wussy.. a smart wussy but still... 👀😏

Ya know..... When I posted it a little voice told me Nah, just stay under your rock today. As usual I didn't listen and must consider myself duly admonished. I'll let you know if I survive after the missus finds out. (LOL)