Hi C8Liz

I can appreciate the fact that you have the opportunity to post your build order, again. I have now seen it several times on this and other forums. Thank you for not posting your build picture, as I have seen your build more than I even look at my own build pic's. With that said, do you have any relevant information to my query? Just saying...

(Edited to clarify my response to C8Liz, who deleted their post...)

Last edited:
It seems like on the Forums I follow, people are calling GM Concierge to find out their build date. Are they circumventing the process?

Not circumventing the process. It’s just an extra way to keep on top of things. Basically you can talk to your dealer, GM.ca chat, or the concierge... most are so excited that they would want to bother their dealer daily so this is a great alternative. 👍🏻

Reactions: 2MCHFUN
Alright unlike most folks, the mods and I *can* in fact see all the post edits nicely formatted with timestamps and all the glory. Lucky us. :)

@C8Liz we're all very happy for you and your order, and your 1LT looks splendid but please try to keep posts relevant. A build pic and screenshot with many of your replies seems superfluous and in many circumstances unnecessary. Editing the post after isn't a good long term plan. Feel free to create your thread about your build and I'm sure others will contribute.

Thank you all.

I'm hitting the reset button on this thread and have cleaned it all up I hope. Please keep it on topic lads. I think everyone has aired grievances/concerns and things have been noted down for future reference.

Thank you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.