Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
From my family to yours we wish you a Merry Christmas. Hopefully you can find some peace in these difficult times. Enjoy your family and friends where and when you can and we hope Santa is good to you all.

I have been working with him all this week fine tuning the sleigh and can confirm he is ready to go.

tumblr_bbb7991d3b8b4052058a3114a4f4e10a_1ba1639e_1280_55a52688f588fd6550fdd3c62f0da740992912a0.jpg

Thank you Murray and of course Brenda and I are wishing you and Wendy a Merry Christmas and all things positive in the coming and future years.
And our best wishes for a Merry Christmas and New Year to all the members and their families. May your worst days in the future be equal or better than your best days in the past.

xmas.jpg

Seasons Greetings to CCF.
May you be safe and healthy and happy.
Cheers to a much better 2022 !!!

I cannot sugar-coat what I was selfishly wishing ... for 2021 to end with a much better tone.
May we not be conquered by what mutates among us nor by what strives to separate us.
It is said that it takes a village to grow and sustain a safe and healthy legacy.
May we find bilateral resolve on many fronts in 2022 with intellect and with realization for
what has definitely not worked over the past year.
Levels of Leadership has been inadequate - except for in the Rocky Mountain Corvette Cruises.

Thankfully, the perks from Corvette Ownership continues to never bring me down.
As little as I got to drive it in 2021, my C7 is a blessing for over 5 year now and with more to come.

Christmas in our home will be quiet and with a smaller gathering at the table than a year ago.
It will literally be enhanced by worldwide WhatsApp Family and Friendship throughout the day.
Christmas Day cheer begins on Christmas Eve ... on Christmas morning in Singapore/Thailand.
This is what will start the making of a great day for me.
I know a few who are currently experiencing great challenge(s) and I will definitely take all the
time needed to let them know that they are being thought of.

... on a lighter note ...
I just figured out what all the advocation is about for shutting down the coal industry.
Not really about Global Warming and all about not having any lumps of it for Christmas Stockings.
believe.jpeg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all of the fellow Vette enthusiasts. May 2022 bring everyone a healthy, joyful and prosperous New Year. Looking very forward to many miles of driving therapy in 2022. Whoever said money can't buy happiness just never bought the right car. Cheers!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone, hope Santa is good to you!

Bill
OMG..... We thought maybe you'd left civilization and were living off the grid Bill. Busy isn't the word. You been gone since 2019. Welcome back and Merry Christmas. Drop by once in a while when your busy detailing schedule allows. We did miss you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.