shark - 8

logsplitter - 1

the logsplitter finally got on the board today. it was a nice cool morning so i took advantage of it and spent about 5 hr splitting wood. around 1:00 pm i could hear the shark saying "that's enough, c'mon let's play". it didn't take long before i was cruising through buckhorn and spotted a dead ringer for tqrcr dan's 03 anniversary car parked beside the canal. my first thought of course was that dan had come for a cruise. i had a nice chat with the owner, roger from lindsay, he too had recently bought the car. purchased it in brantford with only 3000 miles. :coolgleam:

shark - 8

logsplitter - 1

the logsplitter finally got on the board today. it was a nice cool morning so i took advantage of it and spent about 5 hr splitting wood. around 1:00 pm i could hear the shark saying "that's enough, c'mon let's play". it didn't take long before i was cruising through buckhorn and spotted a dead ringer for tqrcr dan's 03 anniversary car parked beside the canal. my first thought of course was that dan had come for a cruise. i had a nice chat with the owner, roger from lindsay, he too had recently bought the car. purchased it in brantford with only 3000 miles. :coolgleam:

Yikes, Roger's '03 came from just down the road from me ..... Sounds like another beauty ..... and with almost no freakin' miles .. that's only about 300 miles a year. Must have been only driven to shows.... :eek:

Glad to hear you mixed a little 'play' time in with work, Doug ... Got to keep the shark happy:D

C.

There's enough wood there no worries -- I see at least a few twigs and such Doug.... :rofl:

Hard to resist the warmth, sunshine and great driving weather especially in your setting.......

Enjoy the "shark" my friend -- summer isn't nearly long enough.

C.

We were by last week and there was still some unsplit wood there. I think it is hiding on the other side of the split stuff. Make it Shark 9 Wood splitter 1 and come on down to Noone's Truck Stop and Tim Horton's on 115 today for their annual cruise night. The wood is too wet to split anyway. Stop by and we could cruise together. The rain has moved out and there is zero precipitation showing west of here. :driving:

Canadian Weather Radar - Environment Canada

wood is all split and home in the yard with about 1.5 cord piled so far in the woodshed !!! helen is a top notch "pileit" can't make it tonight keith, the first of the materials for the framers is arriving saturday morning with the floor trusses coming tuesday morning.....unfortunatly i have much co-ordinating to do :(. i will lose friday as i go and wrench for my friend in his small engine shop.
doug.

Once the floor is down, you won't have time to sneeze. You will be busier than a one armed paper hanger with a runny nose. Actually, there was a one armed paper hanger in Peterborough many years ago and did wall paper work for Dale's grandmother. Didn't slow him down one bit. You still have lots of time to have the place closed in and cozy before the snow comes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.