Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Thread Highlight (Sponsors)
Car
2020 Corvette Mid
Province
ON
In left-hand drive markets, Chevrolet will release just 1,000 of these distinctively styled Corvettes, which resemble the No. 3 and No. 4 Corvette C8.R race cars. These special edition supercars were designed to commemorate the mid-engine Corvette C8.R’s inaugural season. In 2020, Corvette Racing swept IMSA’s sports car championship series, taking the Manufacturers, Drivers and Team titles.

IMSA GTLM Championship Edition
The 2022 Corvette Stingray IMSA GTLM Championship Edition is based on the 3LT trim with Z51 Performance Package. Each car includes Corvette Racing-themed graphics packages. Accelerate Yellow No. 3 editions feature gray graphics and Hypersonic Gray No. 4 editions feature yellow accents.

Additional exterior content (varies by market):

• High-wing spoiler in Carbon Flash
  • Yellow brake calipers
  • Black Trident design wheels, with the “Jake” logo on the center caps, and black lug nuts
  • Exterior mirrors in Carbon Flash
  • Black side rockers
  • Splash guards
Inside, the Special Edition features a Strike Yellow and Sky Cool Gray cabin that mimics the exterior yellow and gray racing theme, with standard GT2 seats (Competition Sport seats are available), along with yellow seat belts and a C8.R Special Edition numbered plaque.

No word yet on how many of the limited edition cars will be allocated to Canada... but this car is still pretty sick! ( Sick like the kids say, not like the flu)

Here is the link to the official press release from Chevrolet

Chevrolet Introduces Special Edition 2022 Corvette Stingray

2022-Chevrolet-Corvette-Stingray-IMSA-GTLM-Championship-Edition-007.jpeg

2022-Chevrolet-Corvette-Stingray-IMSA-GTLM-Championship-Edition-008.jpeg

2022-Chevrolet-Corvette-Stingray-IMSA-GTLM-Championship-Edition-004.jpeg

I wonder how the Allocation of these will be done.
Most buyers are on wait lists and with past 2020 and now 2021 production cuts, will these bleed into 2022 allotments.
Crazy times for buyers pending order confirmations.

Pretty cooooool! I just wish they would have designed a special edition wheel as well. But, really, it doesn’t matter as I can’t buy one, so my opinion is about as useful as....my post!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread