eric

I'm New Here
2 You're 10
Feb 28, 2013
peterborough on
VetteCoins
Car
My name is Eric and a new owner of a 98 C5 just saying hi. Looking forward to meeting some of the crew. Been lurking here awhile and figured it was time to step up to the plate. Knowing a few local members already and looking ahead to the up coming season.

hey eric remember this !!?? see you on the 20 th again ? doug.

feb20ptboairport023_zpsa6023efe.jpg

Welcome to CCF Eric. I'm sure you're going to like it here. Great to have another member from the Peterborough area.

Welcome Eric -- glad you stepped up and registered. Would love to hear more about the C5 and see some pics.

We're all looking forward to the upcoming season -- It can't come soon enough.

Cheers,
Colin

I've seen Eric's car and it is SWEET. It looks fast sitting still. Just in case you don't have a picture handy Eric, I will post this one. The perfect colour too. ;) Eric is the furry faced guy next to the window in the above picture. :) Now, I have two guys who are going to kill me.

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcome, yes Doug that was quite a day for sure. When I figure out how to post pics I will. The previous owner of my car spent a s**t load of money on it and got sick and couldn't enjoy all he had done. It's a 6 speed with a Magnuson super charger, Luke stage 3 clutch, long tube headers, magna flow exhaust, polyurethane bushings, a ton of suspension and brake up grades. Truly I can't take credit for any of it. He didn't cheap out on anything he did. I have to thank Kent, also a new member here and a great friend for checking the car out with me before my purchase. Bought the car in November and had to store it, so very much looking for some seat time. Thanks Eric

:D
Thank you for the welcome, yes Doug that was quite a day for sure. When I figure out how to post pics I will. The previous owner of my car spent a s**t load of money on it and got sick and couldn't enjoy all he had done. It's a 6 speed with a Magnuson super charger, Luke stage 3 clutch, long tube headers, magna flow exhaust, polyurethane bushings, a ton of suspension and brake up grades. Truly I can't take credit for any of it. He didn't cheap out on anything he did. I have to thank Kent, also a new member here and a great friend for checking the car out with me before my purchase. Bought the car in November and had to store it, so very much looking for some seat time. Thanks Eric

Checking out your C5 before your purchase was a complete pleasure my friend i enjoyed it very much. As you know this is what good friends do we help each other i am very proud to have you as a friend.Welcome to the forum great to have you here get ready for some serious seat time with your fine ride this summer will rock.

Kent :driving::driving: :swear: snow will done soon then we play :D

Hi and welcome Eric, good bunch of guys here, hope to meet up with some of the guys when I come up to Peterborough to visit my daughter this summer, should make a great road trip, never done it in my Vet. ..... Rob

Hi and welcome Eric, good bunch of guys here, hope to meet up with some of the guys when I come up to Peterborough to visit my daughter this summer, should make a great road trip, never done it in my Vet. ..... Rob

that should be a good trip vt65. perhaps you could fit in a monday evening for the bridgenorth cruise night. alot of us up here attend regularly, lots of nice cars. about 5mi north of peterborough. :D doug.

There is also a cruise night at the Legion on Lansdowne Street across from the Ford dealer on Tuesdays. Both it and the Bridgenorth Cruise night get a good turnout. Then if you want, you can hit Lindsay or Warsaw on Wednesday. Kawartha Downs Friday nights along with the stock car racing. Lots of car stuff going on here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.