Featured Thread
Aug 19, 2019
VetteCoins
Hi to all my Canadian Brothers and Sisters.
your all awesome. Here in Florida where I snow bird from the Chicago area we have Canadian friends snow birding just across the driveway. Some of the awesomest members of our Floridian snow birders.
My 02 C5 vert, my everyday car is running good and has had no issues. Caught up with maintenance at 138,500 miles it’s never run so well. Knock on wood. A Maple tree for strength, reliability and of corse good luck. The race to watch will be the Rolex 24 hour in Daytona Florida’s corse where our cars will be competing with the cars of the world.
If ya’s get a chance, follow the opening and results of what Corvette does this year at all of the Le Mans series. Hopefully like the 1998 thru today Corvettes our cars will be taking places in the 1 2 3 winners circles across the globe.
Seriously Brothers and Sisters this is where our C8s will be put to the test. Not circle racing. This is a grueling 24 hour corse like the next year of real competition of track vs Car and Driver on a demanding historical track.

I don’t know how many LeMans events are in Canada so I will be studying the 2020 schedule to see if I can get to one. please! Members with any information on schedule and locations for 2020 Canadian LeMans events share what you know
for all of us to schedule a visit to Canada to watch another awesome LeMans 2020 event.

Some of the postings I had answers for were from 2019 and earlier. The questions We have about the C8 will be where the rubber meets the road on the Race Track of the Le Mans series. Any credit I give my Corvette is not just a fancy name or new mode with a carbon package this or that, millions of punishing miles the engineers across the continents sitn next to the drivers and pit crew who are proving the worthy title our Corvettes earn every year in LeMans competitions.
Canadian Corvette Forum thanks to all of you. Mule

Hi to all my Canadian Brothers and Sisters.
your all awesome. Here in Florida where I snow bird from the Chicago area we have Canadian friends snow birding just across the driveway. Some of the awesomest members of our Floridian snow birders.
My 02 C5 vert, my everyday car is running good and has had no issues. Caught up with maintenance at 138,500 miles it’s never run so well. Knock on wood. A Maple tree for strength, reliability and of corse good luck. The race to watch will be the Rolex 24 hour in Daytona Florida’s corse where our cars will be competing with the cars of the world.
If ya’s get a chance, follow the opening and results of what Corvette does this year at all of the Le Mans series. Hopefully like the 1998 thru today Corvettes our cars will be taking places in the 1 2 3 winners circles across the globe.
Seriously Brothers and Sisters this is where our C8s will be put to the test. Not circle racing. This is a grueling 24 hour corse like the next year of real competition of track vs Car and Driver on a demanding historical track.

I don’t know how many LeMans events are in Canada so I will be studying the 2020 schedule to see if I can get to one. please! Members with any information on schedule and locations for 2020 Canadian LeMans events share what you know
for all of us to schedule a visit to Canada to watch another awesome LeMans 2020 event.

Some of the postings I had answers for were from 2019 and earlier. The questions We have about the C8 will be where the rubber meets the road on the Race Track of the Le Mans series. Any credit I give my Corvette is not just a fancy name or new mode with a carbon package this or that, millions of punishing miles the engineers across the continents sitn next to the drivers and pit crew who are proving the worthy title our Corvettes earn every year in LeMans competitions.
Canadian Corvette Forum thanks to all of you. Mule

The only place the IMSA series takes place is at the Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (previously called Mosport), north of Bowmanville, Ontario. It's about 45 minutes east of Toronto.

For 2020, the event of interest is the Mobil 1 Sportscar Grand Prix where the main race is the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, which is the American LeMans mini-series.

It takes place on July 2-5, 2020.

For more information:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
You can watch all 24 hours of this and other races on IMSA TV if you have a VPN to redirect your browser through a foreign country. Of you are in the USA or Canada it is expected you will subscribe to network programming.

rvguy79
and all members of CCF and all Canadians
The 2020 LeMans Season.
First to every Canadian! Canadians my prayers, hopes, and all I can give are with your health and safety for every Canadian. This crisis is a crisis I’ve not seen in my life. I hope your loved ones are protected from this pandemic.
I’ve never seen a more failed response from the American Government specifically Washington DC.

The 2020 LeMans Season:
Unfortunately the Coronavirus cancelled the 2020 LeMans season untill we hear the 2020 Season has been re-opened.
For members who want to volunteer for future LeMans events? Look at your local LeMans WebSite of the location of an event your planning. On the events WEBSITES you’ll find
applications to volunteer somewhere on the site.
I volunteered for the Sebring, Florida 12 hour LeMans event early March and was able to get on the Volunteers team. Volunteers get a Free Parking Place, LeMans Jacket, and a free limited grounds pass for all 4 days of the event. Volunteers must agree to 2 six hour spots during the race schedule.
Of corse the Sebring event was cancelled by a more than smart decision to stop the spread and stop endangering our brothers and sisters.
Stay Safe Stay Healthy Brothers and Sisters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12cents
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.