Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
I've been messaged a few times to change people's usernames so thought I'd start this thread to take on bulk requests.

You may have noticed that you're not able to change your username once its created. This is by design, however I'm more than happy to do that for you provided it's less than 30 characters in length, isn't in use and doesn't rhyme with the word tanker, pits and gets past our finely tuned 4 word swear filter.

If you'd rather keep it private just message me privately otherwise drop in the username you want and I'll do the change as soon as I'm able.

Remember that once the change is done you will need to login to the forum with your new username.

Last edited:
hmmmmm .... ok Nik.... 30 characters... this is going to be tough but I will try.... here goes... Bugs bunny, Incredible Hulk, Superman, Wiley Coyote, Spiderman, Captain America, Bugs Bunny, Homer Simpson, Charlie Brown, Mickey Mouse, Fred Flintstone, Popeye, Bullwinkle, Daffy Duck, Betty Boop, Tweety Bird, Winnie the Pooh, Yogi Bear, Winnie the Pooh, Alvin the Chipmunk, Woody the Woodpecker, Donald Duck, Batman, ok..... this is really hard Nik.....Wonder Woman.... Chewbacca, 007, Wolverine, Darth Vader, My Favorite Martian, Yogi Bear, Holy crap.... that's 30....and none rhyme with the word tanker or pits....Do I win??????..... there better be a prize for this.... at least a random trophy point.... lol....

ummm think you cheated Rruuff, you said wiinie 2x and bugs bunny 2x:Funnypost:
Sh!!T..... 3 bourbons and I'm repeating myself already.... Ok..... Wolverine and Iron Man.... there.... redeemed myself.... Thanks to James or I would never have noticed....

Think better start drinking doubles because wolverine is already there to lol, but it did say 30 characters or less so you may still win a prize :Cheers2:

Mad Max..... there James.... that's 30.... bourbon or not..... You Kootney boys are way too sober anyhow....lol......jk....

Haha .. Yes I am too sober atm... Friday cant come soon enuff.. or as we call it beer Friday. I have beer fridge and some nice comfy 70's looking moon chairs in the garage where we can relax . And 30 characters ...good job. would be spring by the time it took me to think and type that many .

Haha .. Yes I am too sober atm... Friday cant come soon enuff.. or as we call it beer Friday. I have beer fridge and some nice comfy 70's looking moon chairs in the garage where we can relax . And 30 characters ...good job. would be spring by the time it took me to think and type that many .
ahhhhh... no moon chairs but a beer fridge, and a stage in my garage.... we relax as well.... little music and weekend let our hair down ..... what hair we have left.....hahahahaha .... you must come and visit some time.... all are welcome here....

DSCN0041.JPG

Reactions: buckhorn76
Haha ill take you up on that offer to visit... hoping to get a lot of miles ( km I guess) next year when she is uncovered. And a trip to Alberta sounds like the perfect trip .. maybe even find a few spots on the way out there to n her up and listen to that sweet rumbling sound:Woohoo:

Think I need a drink lol, meant to say open her up. And hoping to maybe attend some corvette gatherings here in B.C. and some out your way sounds like fun

Ahhhhhh..... I can relate James.... As much as I loved my C6, I am soooooooo looking forward to the same sweet rumble you describe for the 7..... \don't venture our way without looking me up.....:Biggrin:

Users who are viewing this thread