Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
Congrats to the Tiger Cats for winning game they were supposed to loose. Proof that being on crack leads to lose of stamina and delusions of greatness . Funniest ending I've seen in a very long time.

I sill like all my Toronto friends but times like this are priceless.

Last edited:
See what you started Wayne.....now we have the western guys thinking they may have a chance at winning the grey cup.
Pussy Cats all the way. :)

It's a damn shame that the Ti-cats don't really have a true fan base. Having an owner with deep pockets who can shoulder a few pesos doesn't bode well for team spirit. The Ti-cats have had a mediocre underperforming team for the last fifteen years.....glad to see some progress by adding Burris and Fantuz. It will be tough to pick out the black and yellow jerseys amongst the "sea of green".

oh and one more thing........GO RIDERS!!!!:D

Must disagree, if you were in Toronto yesterday for the game you would never say they don't have a true fan base. It felt like a home game to the Hamilton team, LOTS of noise. To be honest though the last decade hasn't made it easy being a fan :)

He played very well. Like most Saskatchewan fans, I was a little apprehensive about the announcement that he would be joining our team. On one hand, he is a great player so that is awesome, but on the other hand, he has been such a opposing force for so long that it's hard to start liking someone that caused so much frustration in the past! :D

I'm glad he is part of the green and white! He is as helpful off the field as he is on the field.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread