This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Central Alberta Meet and Greet ????

Just ran into another guy that is just pulling his C3 1978 L-82 red out of winter storage. Is excited about getting out on Sunday. Here's hoping he can arrange it.

I might be out to visit you guys some time ... my wife was born and raised in Wanham Alberta and still has lots of family around the area .
We'll likely be Vetteing out that way in the fall :seeya:

Nice meeting you all. Let's do it again sometime--maybe with a cruise to the beach or something. Glad to be there on such a nice day. Some great cars in Alberta!

What a great way to start out the cuising year. Loved meeting everyone and can't wait to do it all again. Monthly anyone?

Yes indeed it was an awesome day with +20C or so and blue skys. As mentioned we had a great turn out with a good mix of forum members and non members.

RockyPM with their beautiful 2005 Daytona Sunset Orange

steafanis01 (Rob) with his gorgeous 07 (what a BD gift buddy!)

xlr8r (Vince)

Great Day alright,

Brian; I had a Friend and his family visiting, He drove the 01 and his two young Son's, in the group photo, rode shotgun. First time in a Vette for all of them, they were a pretty happy bunch.

I have a few pic's I will post up later, kinda tied up right now.

Ponoka Meet and Greet

Finally got my pictures uploaded to photobucket.

Line up of Vette's

Another angle

Further down the line

Rick and his Z06

Rocky's Daytona Sunset

Stephani's Birthday Present

It was Great to see Everyone, some pretty sweet cars and a gorgeous Day.

Big Thanks to the Super 8 Motel for letting Us use their Parking Lot.

As people started to leave, a few unnamed individuals gave a little demonstration of performance when they pulled out on the Hiway, sounded awesome. Thanks Guy's.

Users who are viewing this thread