Polar Jet

Regular
2 You're 10
Dec 2, 2009
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2008 JSB Coupe
Having a little center cap debate with my better half and I thought it might be fun to post a picture of both up and have you guys here give me your opinion and feedback on either or both.

For those that don't know me, I have an 08 Jetstream Blue (one of the reasons I went with the Elwood ones) coupe with comp gray factory wheels. The only that has changed is that Manny had my calipers powder-coated in a fire engine red. The blue calipers are gone.

Thanks!

GRAY JAKE:

JakeCap.png

BLUE ELWOOD:

Elwood.png

I still have the cross flag ones too. I just wanted to be a little different. Some might say that I already am but...

I still vote for the Blue Elwood but I can't see the Gray Jake. too dark. really like the colour coordination of the Elwood.

Send me a pic and I'll post it for you Rob for a true comparo.

Nothing wrong with being a little different. Some would say it's refreshing. :D

C.

I still vote for the Blue Elwood but I can't see the Gray Jake. too dark. really like the colour coordination of the Elwood.

Send me a pic and I'll post it for you Rob for a true comparo.

Nothing wrong with being a little different. Some would say it's refreshing. :D

C.

Thanks for having my back on the blue ones Colin. I think you and I are the only ones that actually like them.
:(

Unfortunately I haven't really had the gray Jakes on the car long enough to get a decent pic. That is the best one I have.

Blue Caps......it just pulls the rims together with the polar blue...the red calipers would look sharp in behind....

You're right Fitzy -- I've seen this up close and it really does look sharp.

To each his own tho -- Rob did ask for an opinion.. Maybe he'll go with least popular just to be different ..... :D

Not sure if this is any different or better but the resolution might be better:

On the blue background it looks awesome.

mini-image.jpeg

mini-image2.jpeg

LOL I went with the grey as well, seem to fit the wheel better, But that is only my opinion and I have been told when it comes to colours I should keep my opinion to my self

LOL, everyone's entitled to their own opinion , that's for sure.....

In this case, all of Rob's options have their own merits, so it comes down to personal preference....:D

C.