Polar Jet

Polar Jet

Regular
Dec 2, 2009
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2008 JSB Coupe
Having a little center cap debate with my better half and I thought it might be fun to post a picture of both up and have you guys here give me your opinion and feedback on either or both.

For those that don't know me, I have an 08 Jetstream Blue (one of the reasons I went with the Elwood ones) coupe with comp gray factory wheels. The only that has changed is that Manny had my calipers powder-coated in a fire engine red. The blue calipers are gone.

Thanks!

GRAY JAKE:

JakeCap.png

BLUE ELWOOD:

Elwood.png

I still have the cross flag ones too. I just wanted to be a little different. Some might say that I already am but...

I still vote for the Blue Elwood but I can't see the Gray Jake. too dark. really like the colour coordination of the Elwood.

Send me a pic and I'll post it for you Rob for a true comparo.

Nothing wrong with being a little different. Some would say it's refreshing. :D

C.

I still vote for the Blue Elwood but I can't see the Gray Jake. too dark. really like the colour coordination of the Elwood.

Send me a pic and I'll post it for you Rob for a true comparo.

Nothing wrong with being a little different. Some would say it's refreshing. :D

C.

Thanks for having my back on the blue ones Colin. I think you and I are the only ones that actually like them.
:(

Unfortunately I haven't really had the gray Jakes on the car long enough to get a decent pic. That is the best one I have.

I voted Gray. But it's your car so go with what YOU like. :D

Blue Caps......it just pulls the rims together with the polar blue...the red calipers would look sharp in behind....

Blue Caps......it just pulls the rims together with the polar blue...the red calipers would look sharp in behind....

You're right Fitzy -- I've seen this up close and it really does look sharp.

To each his own tho -- Rob did ask for an opinion.. Maybe he'll go with least popular just to be different ..... :D

Not sure if this is any different or better but the resolution might be better:

On the blue background it looks awesome.

mini-image.jpeg

mini-image2.jpeg

Geez guys... how many steaks do I have to get Manny to buy to get some Blue Elwood votes over here huh????? :rofl:

I went with gray but it doesn't matter .The thing is that it's sort of a debate between you and your wife .I've been with my wife for 60 years and I 've never come out on top :D

LOL I went with the grey as well, seem to fit the wheel better, But that is only my opinion and I have been told when it comes to colours I should keep my opinion to my self

LOL I went with the grey as well, seem to fit the wheel better, But that is only my opinion and I have been told when it comes to colours I should keep my opinion to my self

LOL, everyone's entitled to their own opinion , that's for sure.....

In this case, all of Rob's options have their own merits, so it comes down to personal preference....:D

C.