Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Hello CCF Members,

Summer is upon us and I wanted to get a quick shout out to those members who have contributed to one of our donation campaigns this year and give our Summer campaign a little kick also.

2024 for CCF has seen a very sizable uptick in membership and traffic (we're clocking in well over 100k unique visitors monthly). Conversely we've seen a downturn is some of our major vendor sponsorships that we've come to rely on over the years. With this in mind your financial contributions, however large or small, are now ever more crucial to keeping CCF ticking and growing.

We've launched and see you enjoy lots of cool new features, and have an absolutely massive platform upgrade in the works this year.

As I hope some may have noticed, CCF does not run traditional ads, we do not spam you with needless email offers, we do not resell your info to third party brokers and we absolutely value your privacy. No weird ads of your last amazon purchase will ever litter these pages :)

There are multiple ways to contribute. We have one time or recurring donations you can make with any major credit card, Paypal or Google/Apply Pay using the link below or by hitting the Donate button in the menu or side widgets:

We have monthly account upgrades that can be purchased below, some with unique benefits:

There will be some special recognition badges and perks in the making to help recognize your continued contributions this summer that will be retroactively added to your profiles.

Thank you for reading and for your contribution to these forums.

Last edited:
Yea thought I'd kick back a bit too ;)

But please if you would be so kind as to check whatever it is you can check...because this site is giving me so much trouble loading pages and sometimes my pics dont load .....I have tried with IE Brave Vivaldi and chrome its all the same ..... could it be because I havent upgraded to Win 11?

Reactions: Nik
Yea thought I'd kick back a bit too ;)

But please if you would be so kind as to check whatever it is you can check...because this site is giving me so much trouble loading pages and sometimes my pics dont load .....I have tried with IE Brave Vivaldi and chrome its all the same ..... could it be because I havent upgraded to Win 11?

Appreciate it, send me a PM when you get a chance and I can help troubleshoot.

Hello CCF Members,

Summer is upon us and I wanted to get a quick shout out to those members who have contributed to one of our donation campaigns this year and give our Summer campaign a little kick also.

2024 for CCF has seen a very sizable uptick in membership and traffic (we're clocking in well over 100k unique visitors monthly). Conversely we've seen a downturn is some of our major vendor sponsorships that we've come to rely on over the years. With this in mind your financial contributions, however large or small, are now ever more crucial to keeping CCF ticking and growing.

We've launched and see you enjoy lots of cool new features, and have an absolutely massive platform upgrade in the works this year.

As I hope some may have noticed, CCF does not run traditional ads, we do not spam you with needless email offers, we do not resell your info to third party brokers and we absolutely value your privacy. No weird ads of your last amazon purchase will ever litter these pages :)

There are multiple ways to contribute. We have one time or recurring donations you can make with any major credit card, Paypal or Google/Apply Pay using the link below or by hitting the Donate button in the menu or side widgets:

We have monthly account upgrades that can be purchased below, some with unique benefits:

There will be some special recognition badges and perks in the making to help recognize your continued contributions this summer that will be retroactively added to your profiles.

Thank you for reading and for your contribution to these forums.
Done as well