Hey All,

Thought I'd give you a heads up on some of the ways we're planning on making CCF the best Corvette forum out there.

Firstly huge thanks to all your support and donations this year. The improvements and ongoing lights on activities are entirely thanks to your generosity.

If anyone would like to donate (one time, recurring, take your fancy) please hit this link: Donate towards CCF Support

Secondly, CCF will be undergoing some under the hood maintenance initially. We will push our ever growing cache of videos, pics etc to more distributed infrastructure making them quicker to access globally and also allowing us to up limits on uploads and the like.

We're also working on more improvements to our mobile app, our new events system (should be ready in the next month or two) and continue to expand upon our classifieds and various profile customization options. In parallel we are working closely on a sister platform to allow for better integration of youtube channels into CCF for those budding influencers out there.

Again thank you and apologies for any upcoming outages, they will be short.

_da5f6369-c029-4ef1-bab2-4ec29509377e.jpg

Hey All,

Thought I'd give you a heads up on some of the ways we're planning on making CCF the best Corvette forum out there.

Firstly huge thanks to all your support and donations this year. The improvements and ongoing lights on activities are entirely thanks to your generosity.

If anyone would like to donate (one time, recurring, take your fancy) please hit this link: Donate towards CCF Support

Secondly, CCF will be undergoing some under the hood maintenance initially. We will push our ever growing cache of videos, pics etc to more distributed infrastructure making them quicker to access globally and also allowing us to up limits on uploads and the like.

We're also working on more improvements to our mobile app, our new events system (should be ready in the next month or two) and continue to expand upon our classifieds and various profile customization options. In parallel we are working closely on a sister platform to allow for better integration of youtube channels into CCF for those budding influencers out there.

Again thank you and apologies for any upcoming outages, they will be short.

View attachment 113916
We can discuss the upgrades at our staff Christmas party... o_Oo_O

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
First round of big upgrades just executed... No one died yet.

We've migrated all media to highly distributed cloud storage. On paper things may load faster for some (especially those chaps in the UAE that want to sell me quality passports and diplomas).

If you see any weirdness with images, attachments etc please drop me a note.

Users who are viewing this thread