Case75

High RPM Poster
2 You're 10
Jul 6, 2012
Earth
VetteCoins
Car
none right now.
I've got my car booked in for new tires and a check on my transmission kickdown next Tuesday the 14th. Maybe I'll see one of you locals there. Praying for good weather that day!

Sounds like a plan -- I'll make every effort to be there, tho things have been a little iffy around here lately. Greg -- there's a Tim's not too far away -- I'll taxi you down there if you like . :D

Should my 'vette be in for repairs I'll have the SHO or a replacement for the vette. we'll see.

Remind me please.

Colin.

Looking forward to seeing you again Colin. Let me know as the date gets closer.

It would be a good opportunity to have our mudders meet in Guelph/Cambridge/Kitchener -- let's see who can come ...

I'll mention it to Tony Wednesday when I see him and maybe John, Wayne, and Jim and others can make it too.

Remind me when the time gets close Greg -- I've got lots on the go right now and don't want to forget.

Colin

Last edited:
It would be a good opportunity to have our mudders meet in Guelph/Cambridge/Kitchener -- let's see who can come ...

I'm mention it to Tony Wednesday when I see him and maybe John, Wayne, and Jim and others can make it too.

Remind me when the time gets close Greg -- I've got lots on the go right now and don't want to forget.

Colin

Will do. :)

What tires are you going with? Better be careful with Manny working on your car because before you know it, he'll have you car kickin into over-drive! Or is that just drive....or second? :rofl:

What tires are you going with? Better be careful with Manny working on your car because before you know it, he'll have you car kickin into over-drive! Or is that just drive....or second? :rofl:

255/60/15 T/As. :D

I'm hoping he can get it to kick down into second. :D

Had a good trip down to Manny's and back today. Very hospitable crew there and Manny did a great job of hosting his northern visitor.

The shop is very busy which is great to see. The tires look and work great. I took a couple of pics after I got home and did a cleanup. I hit a bit of light rain on the way home.

Thanks again Manny and look forward to seeing you on the 25th.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.