Jun 6, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
1985 Corvette
Hello Friends at Canadian Corvette,
My apology for not being very active on the site lately. My C4 is in nicely sorted condition. I recently replaced the rear carpet section. I ordered the carpet from OC Custom Carpets. An awesome match and good fit.
As we know on you tube, there are mechanics who are good at making a mountain out of a mole hill. To watch the way that some replace the rear carpet area is most interesting. I have learned over the years not to tear something apart just because it seems like the way to do it. I did not remove any panels to do the job. I simply used a plastic putty knife to tuck any edges of the new carpet in. Removal of the old carpet was just a matter of pulling it up and out carefully.
I have a video on you tube showing the finished job under "Ugly Eddie's Garage". For some reason I am not able to upload videos to this site so I have given up on the idea.

I've been very busy with my musical career and haven't been staying in touch much. www.lubolink.com is my web site with the album "Lucky 7". Please feel free to check it out and let me know how you like it.

Take Care,
Sharkface

My apology for not being very active on the site lately. My C4 is in nicely sorted condition. I recently replaced the rear carpet section. I ordered the carpet from OC Custom Carpets. An awesome match and good fit.
As we know on you tube, there are mechanics who are good at making a mountain out of a mole hill. To watch the way that some replace the rear carpet area is most interesting. I have learned over the years not to tear something apart just because it seems like the way to do it. I did not remove any panels to do the job. I simply used a plastic putty knife to tuck any edges of the new carpet in. Removal of the old carpet was just a matter of pulling it up and out carefully.
I have a video on you tube showing the finished job under "Ugly Eddie's Garage". For some reason I am not able to upload videos to this site so I have given up on the idea.

I've been very busy with my musical career and haven't been staying in touch much. www.lubolink.com is my web site with the album "Lucky 7". Please feel free to check it out and let me know how you like it.

Take Care,
Sharkface

Hey Edmund “Sharkface.” I just bought your album. Nice music man 👍

And ya... you’re right about some of the YouTube stuff. We have to remember that anybody can post anything on there.
Glad you saw through the BS.

Made my day

Thank You Derek,
Appreciate your purchase of my album, "Lucky 7" and your very nice comment.
what a beautiful Corvette you are sporting around in...

Take Care,
Sharkface

To post videos on the forum, simply copy and paste (share) the Youtube, or Vimeo or Google or whatever link into your post. The picture will come up in your post and members just need to click play to watch.

welcome back here Sharkface. good job on the carpet . Hendrix, Cream , Winter , awesome !! , my era . I still live there as I haven't moved up from 8 tracks and 45's !!!! , when I dropped the needle on " My Mind keeps playing games on me " first thing I thought of is she sounds abit like Neil Young only higher , and no one can do Neil cause his voice is high but she does have that sound I think . Down By The River might be one you two could do a cover ??? seriuosly you have talent and I like a few of the titles like Diamond Rings and Cadillacs and Two Timin' Baby. So how old is the Fender bass ?

Great response. I used two Fender basses. "Two Timin' Baby" was a 1951 P bass.(butterscotch w/ black pick guard)
the rest were a white Jazz Bass that is newer.
Interesting you mentioned Neil Young. Yes, my wife Martha does have a similar voice.
Neil Young is probably the biggest influence on my songwriting. As covers, we do (Down By The River, Old Man, Heart Of Gold, Needle and The Damage Done).
Guitars I use strats and a Gibson Hummingbird, Les Paul, SG.
Do you actually own all the cars listed? Wow, I am very enlightened with your collection.
(Are you sure you aren't Neil Young? LOL)

Reactions: XFIRE82
Neil is one of the best out there and he is still doing it , ha ha I picked Down By The River thinking you all would fit doing that one and I was right !!! Cinnamon Girl , Ohio and Rockin in the Free World are some of my favorites. Nice guitars you have there . I started collecting guitars awhile back but nothing high end like what you have . Always wanted to run away and join a rock 'n roll band but still dreamin' !!! Great that you can write, play and perform out there. Very interesting about Two Timin' Baby , love the color....I have a Squier Tele that color. With all respect , don't laugh too hard or throw a wrench at me !! , ever thought of playing Two Timin' Baby about 2 or 3 times as fast ? , something the pace of Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis ?
Yes I own all the cars in my signature, built most of them from scratch .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.