Wish I was going this year, maybe next. Not sure if some are going from the Corvettes of Western Ontario Club in London. Let us know how you make out Thanks Lorne (Forest, Ont)

There is a BUNCH of us going out of the GTA (greater Toronto area), (20 or more cars) We go every year and it is fandamtastic!

I Know, The other forum has a list. I am booked in the hotel and will be going down with you. In the "other" forum I am larrys vette

I will be along for the ride also---so far (big emergency at work--they put people on 12 hour shifts --7 days a week!!) but I will make it somehow!!! The GTA crew is a great crew to run with Mo, Corrado, Tony and the whole 9 yards!!:canada:

I will be along for the ride also---so far (big emergency at work--they put people on 12 hour shifts --7 days a week!!) but I will make it somehow!!! The GTA crew is a great crew to run with Mo, Corrado, Tony and the whole 9 yards!!:canada:

Willy, are you taking the lead for the Casablanca group?

We went, had a great time but got a ticket coming home Sunday aft. in front of Letchworth Prison .... a speed trap on the Sonyea Rd just off I-390, be careful there it's 40 mph was doing 58, i'm positive they hid the sign, sure didn't see it ... :mad:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.