Oh they'll sell quickly through word of mouth or ebay. I've bought items on ebay labeled as used but when I received them the tags and stickers were still on.
I had a big item stolen in the mail and probably resold through another channel. So be careful when ordering stuff through UPS.

Sure, but who is going to buy it? The wheels will only fit a C8 Corvette, as far as I know.

Reactions: Dik
Another trick to deter your most precious car is to park your beater car in front. I park my old truck in front of my work van so they'd have to move it before being able to steal my work van. It's tedious to do this everyday but better safe than crying. I also have custom lock protection.

Sure, but who is going to buy it? The wheels will only fit a C8 Corvette, as far as I know.

Countless possibilities, in 6 months or a year there will be plenty of cars like it. Someone will want a spare set for cheap. They may also end up in Africa, in any case either domestic or foreign they have plenty of time on their hands for resale.

When I was a young adult wrenching on our trail trucks two guys pulled alongside and their pickup bed was filled with loot for all to see, those 2 burglars would rob 2-3 houses each afternoon and drive around selling stuff. They would even empty your freezer full of food.

Can someone be this dumb or is this a joke ???
iOS Image - 729325337.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Bixter44 and Nik
Anyone else think it's a prank?
Could be.
All the C8's out and about right now have an appointment with the crusher by the end of this month.
The body damage is meaningless.
(the wheels for sale ad the same day seems like a true tell....and $500....lol)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.