It means there is the possibility of air in the supercharger; the thing is, it should NOT be pulling that much timing to be noticeable on street driving. With more air than that in my reservoir, I only saw the IAT spike and slow me down in a track situation. Do you have PDR? Track mode PDR will show throttle response vs speed vs throttle input and the unedited video would have cosworth data which will tell us what is going on with some of the sensors. This is much better than GM's "we don't see a problem" approach when just doing an easy drive.

If you had someone with HP tuners nearby, you could datalog it and see all the sensors and the derived values as well so we could pinpoint better what is happening. If you were near Ottawa I could help datalog it.

There's a few conditions that will make it feel like the car is stumbling which I have noted being traction control kicking in.

When engine temp is still cold (redline still not at 6500rpm) and engine coolant temp is below 100F, the car will hesitate on hard throttle inputs and quick gearshifts. It is very jarring when it happens (I can do this on the 1-2 shift just 1-2min away from my house when trying to merge into a fast road or trying to punch it while basically cold.

When the tires are still cold and it sees an imbalance in rear tire speed; ie you punch it and the car breaks loose, the car is so quick to recover from breaking loose that it cuts power and waits until both rear wheels are spinning the same speed AND the steering input is straight before going.

I've noted this many times on my car and once engine is warm and I have some warmth in my tires, I tend not to notice any interference unless I really force the issue. Track mode virtually eliminates all these conditions in light situations ie, it lets you get a little sideways. Track/Race mode all off is the only way to really have the car not interfere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dik
SD card must be formatted as FAT32 format. Large size SD cards (>32GB) require a special format tool to do as windows doesn't support extra large fat 32 format and macOS can't format it in FAT32 properly.

This program is an easy to use utility for formatting disks.

i actually tried didn't realize didn't haven an sd card. inserted it, but would not recognize sd, so not sure what to do. maybe will take it to gm

Format it... if it is compatible.

DIY - MacBook SD Card FAT32 Formatting for Performance Data Recorder (PDR)

SD card must be formatted as FAT32 format. Large size SD cards require a special format tool to do as windows doesn't support extra large fat 32 format and macOS can't format it in FAT32 properly.

Not true at all I formatted a number of them on my MacBooks. Last one was 164 GB Type 10

macOS uses exfat as well for large fat32, as it is limited by 32gb partitions

Worked fine for me. If you know how to do it there is no issue formatting any size type X SD card on a mac for use in a C7 corvette. Check out the thread I attached above (post 47) FAT32 is ok for the PDR.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.