Elton did a fantastic job! Pics below....
file-1.jpeg
file-3.jpeg
file-2.jpeg
file-4.jpeg
file-5.jpeg
file-6.jpeg
file-7.jpeg
file-8.jpeg
file-9.jpeg

Wow! Nice work! That looks really good!!! You may have to explain the Roush badge on the side as I've only ever been familiar with Roush modifying Fords.
Thanks....yes, the Roush badges are very unique to only this car as the previous owner's son works for Roush and did some custom work on the car. Heads, cam, intake, exhaust, tuning...brought the car up to 525hp

What exactly did you have him do? And if you don't mind, at what cost?

Thx.
We decided to go with paint correction and sealant. Given that my car was never left outside or driven in poor weather conditions, the extra cost of ceramic coating didn't make sense for me. Elton was very helpful in having me get what was best for my situation and didn't try to upsell me on anything I wouldn't benefit from. As for cost, I prefer not to say as I think he was quite reasonable, but prefer to let him quote others directly rather than giving potentially false information.

Reactions: Hotrodron
We decided to go with paint correction and sealant. Given that my car was never left outside or driven in poor weather conditions, the extra cost of ceramic coating didn't make sense for me. Elton was very helpful in having me get what was best for my situation and didn't try to upsell me on anything I wouldn't benefit from. As for cost, I prefer not to say as I think he was quite reasonable, but prefer to let him quote others directly rather than giving potentially false information.

Fair enough. Car looks good. :thumbs:

Car looks good. Nice work Elton.

In typical CCF fashion, I have to derail ever so slightly.

525 with H/C/I/E on an LS1? I surely need to know more about your setup. No forced induction or nitrous?

Car looks good. Nice work Elton.

In typical CCF fashion, I have to derail ever so slightly.

525 with H/C/I/E on an LS1? I surely need to know more about your setup. No forced induction or nitrous?

Hi Jeremiad,
I don’t know exactly what was done to the car. I was only was given the high-level information from the previous owner whose son did the work. He is the head of development and engineering at Roush and may have done more on the car than I know. I took the information at face-value because I honestly didn’t care. I also didn’t buy the car from him, I bought it through a dealership where it was traded-in, so the previous owner had no interest or advantage to be dishonest with me in any way. The extra hp was also advertised by the dealership, so take that for what it’s worth :).
For me the decision to buy the car was based upon its condition and low mileage. The extra hp is nice, but not something I would have done myself had I bought the car stock. Intake and exhaust I would likely have done, but not the heads, camshaft, etc.

My bad. I don't know what else I was looking at that night on my dual screens and three browser windows, and perhaps a bit too much hee-haw juice, but I was convinced that I was looking at a C5 at the time.

That is a completely reasonable number for an LS2. My apologies for being blind and stupid.

Thanks....yes, the Roush badges are very unique to only this car as the previous owner's son works for Roush and did some custom work on the car. Heads, cam, intake, exhaust, tuning...brought the car up to 525hp

That is really, really cool. My wife has a 2007 Stage 2 Roush. It would be nice to send it to the past owner’s son for some tweaking. :D
But that is really, really neat that he worked on your car. That is extremely unique. I wonder if the son was impressed with how easy it is to make horsepower on a Chevy. :D

Reactions: jeffsolomon
If anyone needs paint correction, ceramic coating or regular detailing call Sid in the Calgary area. He also travels to the coast and island often. Great guy, great work and is 100% mobile to your office or home. He did a Black car for me, removing tons of scratches and swirls, came out amazing! He met me at my hotel prior to a car show and did the car right there. Sids Auto Detailing 403 708-1411 & 587 582-4420.

Great to have more reviews of detailers especially out west. Having said that feel free to start a new thread on other detailers so we don't derail this topic.

Thanks.

Reactions: Dantanman
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.