Could be just me and Murray lol...
More Johnsonville brats for us! :)
Sunday's forecast looks better. We might have to delay it one day. The weather "experts" are seldom right so let's hope they stay true to form. lol

At the risk of losing a raccoon I've changed it to Sunday.
I bet it won't rain tomorrow afternoon, but what do I know! The weather maps show nothing past tonights rain.

1691770169242.png

At the risk of losing a raccoon I've changed it to Sunday.
I bet it won't rain tomorrow afternoon, but what do I know! The weather maps show nothing past tonights rain.

View attachment 112858
Well there ya go, I'll have to miss it. Not unexpected there are car meets here in Barrie every Wed and Sat. I've only made it to one Sat... Due to rain.

Well there ya go, I'll have to miss it. Not unexpected there are car meets here in Barrie every Wed and Sat. I've only made it to one Sat... Due to rain.
Ya, sorry. If it rains tomorrow you wouldn't come anyway! ;)
I'm betting it won't rain at all tomorrow. :(

• Clever
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Murray thanks for the invite, but unfortunately I cant attend this year. I have some mandatory training at work and couldn't take the weekend off. Hope to see you around town.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
Murray thanks for the invite, but unfortunately I cant attend this year. I have some mandatory training at work and couldn't take the weekend off. Hope to see you around town.
You're welcome here anytime. Drop by when you're out and about sometime

Reactions: sam9158
Thanks to Jack for cooling things off! lol. As expected today is sunny and hot, but perhaps way too humid.
People usually drive right past my driveway so look for a tall cone about 3 feet from the east side of my driveway. It's hiding a sinkhole. Uxbridge has scheduled sometime soon, to replace my culvert so there is also orange writing on the road on both sides of my driveway. There is also a Canadian flag hanging off my hydro post. If you drive past my driveway there is no excuse and your man card might just be taken away from you! LOL