How was your turnout?
Not bad considering. We missed you. As it turned out it still rained. Saturday we would have had a 12 minute downpour and then a car love-in and more chat. <sigh> lesson learned. Don't listen to the weatherman.
But really enjoyed the day regardless. Great people and great fun. Car people are the best! Wish my knitting club was as much fun!

Not bad considering. We missed you. As it turned out it still rained. Saturday we would have had a 12 minute downpour and then a car love-in and more chat. <sigh> lesson learned. Don't listen to the weatherman.
But really enjoyed the day regardless. Great people and great fun. Car people are the best! Wish my knitting club was as much fun!
Thanks Murray once again for inviting us...Jon and I had a great time...enjoyed checking out all the cool cars & meeting some extremely nice people!

Reactions: Murray20c8
Anybody flip out and start trapping their car?
Do you mean tarping?
Nobody flipped out. The crowd moved into the barn to continue conversations.
Almost everyone drove through some kind of rain on their way to my place.
How was your day with your granddaughter?

Yes tarping thanks lol..

Some other dude has the granddaughter. If one does comes knocking on my door, then I'll have 2 generations I never knew about. I'd probably throw a lawsuit at ancestry.com too lol...
It were I with the grand daughter, yes we had a good time. So next year I guess the vette meet will be on Saturday even if tornadoes are forecast.

One of the events attendees, my friend Steve, from my old F-body club, took these pics. Like the dummy that I am I had charged the batteries in the drone so I could get some arial shots, but I forgot. LOL, so in lue I present Steve's pics

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
8a.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg