Adding a C8 accelerate yellow , Z51, LT3 , high with spoiler, engine appearance package , red calipers , carbon black wheels , black carbon fibre full stripe, mag ride, front lift, black interior with yellow stitching, black exterior rockers, mirrors with black front appearance
Hello Nuski. Where are u in ON? I have had almost an exact duplicate of your C8 on order since May/19! Different wheels & no stripe. Just got my TPW of Apr 6/20 this week. Hope to see it by May.

Located in bayfield ont , lake huron shoreline between goderich and grand bend , home of the annual bayfield vette fest , my TPW was received 2 weeks ago also week of April 6th , thanks for the reply ! Where are you located , I purchased mine through wilson nibblet

Located in bayfield ont , lake huron shoreline between goderich and grand bend , home of the annual bayfield vette fest , my TPW was received 2 weeks ago also week of April 6th , thanks for the reply ! Where are you located , I purchased mine through wilson nibblet
I’m in Burlington. Ordered my C8 from Leggat Chev. This will be my 3rd Vette, had 2014 Z51 (very early production) and a 2017 GS w/Z07 (really loved that one, it was 1 of 1). I’ll have to watch for the Bayfield Vette Fest! When does it happen?

Reactions: ABC
Yes I have their second allocation and delivery time is "estimated" between the end of April and the beginning of June.
Did you order the coupe? I have the vert on order but haven't heard anything from my dealership. Still sitting in their computer waiting for GM to accept my order and I am number 1 on the list on the second allocation.

Reactions: ABC
Yes I have their second allocation and delivery time is "estimated" between the end of April and the beginning of June.
Did you order the coupe? I have the vert on order but haven't heard anything from my dealership. Still sitting in their computer waiting for GM to accept my order and I am number 1 on the list on the second allocation.

We are in the same boat waiting for same eta from our dealer too.

• Sad
Reactions: kerry4
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread