TrackAddict

I'm New Here
2 You're 10
Dec 11, 2009
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2006 z06
Hey guys, Somone suggested this forum to me and I wanted to post some information about this new proposed speedway.

I am not affiliated with this track in any way, I am only a member of the support group, i've been to their meetings, marches, rallies etc and I hope there are some other motorsport enthusiasts here who feel as strongly as I do.

Most of you probably already know about the speedway, for those who don't the website is here Canadian Motor Speedway There is an oval, road course, drag strip, drift circuit, motocross, karting, snowcross, bmx, snow cross, eco park bike trails, r&d and much more.

So they have now received 2 unanimous votes of support from the town of Fort Erie and the Regional Planning committee. Now they go before Niagara Region Council. This does not make it a done deal yet - there is a lot of opposition - so now is the time to step up and come together as motorsport enthusiasts.

If you would like to see another track that we can all benefit from, in fact the entire province would benefit from then please show your support and fill out the form. I sent my support letter.

Here's the last message I received from them.

Good day today for the Canadian Motor Speedway Project at Regional Council. The Region Planning Committee voted to send the application to council. A successful day. Step 2 complete. Onward!

PLEASE HELP THE SPEEDWAY BECOME A REALITY BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM. LET THE REGIONAL CLERK KNOW THAT YOU SUPPORT THIS PROJECT.CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW. IT ONLY TAKES A MOMENT AND IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO SO. THANK YOU.

The Regional Municipality of Niagara

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.