Featured Thread
Not bothering with the show this year. Will only serve to remind me of the agonizing wait. I did get to sit in one at a US dealer and that was enough. That was a line up and a four hour process. Can’t imagine what it would be at a car show. Heading south for a couple weeks in March. Should make the month go fast then just April and May to go!

Reactions: X-R8
Here's a few photos of the 2x C8's at the Auto Show. Interesting but very happy that I bought my C7 M7 last summer.

Attachments

• vPckrML+Qnu8bfgeUDLekA.jpg
    vPckrML+Qnu8bfgeUDLekA.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 36
  • WcBVNj6AT9yOn%ql93jgBA.jpg
    WcBVNj6AT9yOn%ql93jgBA.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 40
  • zXtLHmAuSwOWAJwv3XL3xA.jpg
    zXtLHmAuSwOWAJwv3XL3xA.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 41
  • uN99ybnLRRGi04IBKuULPw.jpg
    uN99ybnLRRGi04IBKuULPw.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 45
Not bothering with the show this year. Will only serve to remind me of the agonizing wait. I did get to sit in one at a US dealer and that was enough. That was a line up and a four hour process. Can’t imagine what it would be at a car show. Heading south for a couple weeks in March. Should make the month go fast then just April and May to go!
No worries there...they had them roped off & wouldn't let anyone sit inside them! Even though the GM spokesperson got to sit in there while she spoke about the C8. I tried to find the door handle for interest and was politely asked by the security guy not to touch the car. Oops :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.