Sep 13, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
▶ $ICAMOU$ ◀
Province
BC
lookin' good Morgan :canada:
Capture.PNG

Speaking of Chevy Dude. Anyone else find it curious that he has not got his car yet? I wonder if GM gave him a time out for that phone stunt on the Chevy app in BG? I wonder if the shipping delay for all was to disable the app features until vehicle delivery to dealers.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Now they have to check the gas and battery condition etc. etc. etc. From what I understand he removed it from a pre delivery status within the vehicle's computer.

Reactions: ABC
#horngate

Haha, Yes I watched this video he did yesterday. He was very careful with his words and seemed to insinuate that he did get in a little trouble over that stunt. The power of, or danger of social media. These guys do anything to make content to boost viewers. I get it. I am sure it was alarming to GM. In some respects was probably a good thing to find out this software loophole sooner than later in order to fix the app. I bet no one can access their cars now until you get it at the dealer.

Last edited:
I am beginning to believe with confidence that GM is punishing him. He said in his video he got good news and he was going to have it for the weekend. Guess what. It’s the weekend and he doesn’t have it. He would have tracking with Jack Cooper if this was the case. Rick Conti called him out in Feb after doing the video. #HORNGATE

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread