I did an online chat today on gm.ca and got a tentative build week of Sept. 28. My order went to 3000 on Feb. 21
and I had a TPW of June 8 before Covid-19 shut the plant down. Anybody else who went 3000 in Feb. have a
new TPW yet?

Mine is August 24th post shutdown. It was May 18th. I was 3000 Mid February. I was told to call back after the restart, but I haven't bothered yet. I'll check again in a week or so. I just realized that your colours are the same as mine. I wonder if that's why we are so far out. Also, mine will likely stay stable as I ordered the photo album and the museum can only do so many per day.

Reactions: ABC and 2MCHFUN
I got this on the 10th. My dealer said it will be here in a week maybe two my two was 3/16 post covid. 2lt , red on red, high wing, front lift, gt2 seats, red belts, red engine cover

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200610-130801_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200610-130801_Samsung Internet.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 45
My TPW was 7 Sept ,a convert. This seems to hold some logic as I saw a `Rick Conti ` youtube video showing his customers TPW`s in which there were 3 convertibles at around Mid Aug. I hope this means that assembly of the convert would start around mid July 20.
I`ll be calling GM care every 2 weeks after mid July to see.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.