LOL Wayne, I can believe he got down that track in "no time" .... :D

C.

All 4 passes were 8.8, 8.9, 8.9, 8.9-first one was 160 mph. Torque converter needs work.

This was a new record for King of the Street-4 8 second passes. Looking at the other cars it was nice to see we still had AC, PW, ABS and our stereo-just like the car was delivered.

We will be back this weekend with a new stall to test.

All 4 passes were 8.8, 8.9, 8.9, 8.9-first one was 160 mph. Torque converter needs work.

This was a new record for King of the Street-4 8 second passes. Looking at the other cars it was nice to see we still had AC, PW, ABS and our stereo-just like the car was delivered.

Looking great Arun.... I here a rumor that I am going to get to see that car run soon. I hope its true. :D

Thanks for the times Arun, you seemed to be pulling everybody on the top end.

I purposely pulled power out from down low so I could come out of the hole without losing traction. On Friday we were blowing the tires off on the 1-2 shift.

Plus-it's been a long, long time since I've raced on a pro tree so my reaction was less than stellar.

We typically pick up 35mph from the eighth to the quarter-on Saturday I ran my best mph in eighth of 127mph-if my converter was perfect that would of been a 162mph run.

Not bad for a street car.

I purposely pulled power out from down low so I could come out of the hole without losing traction. On Friday we were blowing the tires off on the 1-2 shift.

Plus-it's been a long, long time since I've raced on a pro tree so my reaction was less than stellar.

We typically pick up 35mph from the eighth to the quarter-on Saturday I ran my best mph in eighth of 127mph-if my converter was perfect that would of been a 162mph run.

Not bad for a street car.

Thats incredible man. I came over in the staging lanes on Sunday and introduced myself. My cousin is Paul with the 2010 Z06 that almost had a huge head failure.

A lot of guys are under the impression that you let him leave first since you knew you had him covered lol.

Super impressive class though. Was my favourite to watch all weekend.

Wow...stellar runs Arun -- good luck at the track this weekend with the new setup.
Hope to be there too.

Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.