I'm upgrading to new rear wheels in 21 x 12 and the cheapest I can find a 325/25/21 Michelin PS4 is $800 per tire. I thought I'd check with you guys to see if you had any suggestions on a place with a better price. Ley me know, thanks
That's way better than Tirerack.

I wonder if with the right rim spec a z06 size of 345/25R21 will fit in the back?
You affect geometry when you start going too wide with tires. The foot print gets wider and the forward size shorter. The tires will also wear faster since cornering puts more stress on the outside of the tires.

You affect geometry when you start going too wide with tires. The foot print gets wider and the forward size shorter. The tires will also wear faster since cornering puts more stress on the outside of the tires.
but its technically an OEM size on a C8 (z06/e-ray) and GM is very conservative with offsets so stock 305s are flush with fenders with a 10mm spacer.

did some research: C8 can fit 355/25-R21 with 21x13 rear rims

Front 20x10.5 & Rear 21x13 - (Tires: 305/25/20 front and 355/25-R21 or 345/25-R21 rear)

Last edited:
but its technically an OEM size on a C8 (z06/e-ray) and GM is very conservative with offsets so stock 305s are flush with fenders with a 10mm spacer.

did some research: C8 can fit 355/25-R21 with 21x13 rear rims
Good luck with that. I have 21x12 Vossen rim with a 325 tire with a +52 offset. At 325 my rubber is already outside my ACS splash guards and just flush with the top outside of the wheel-well. 20 or 30 more mm on a tire size on a narrow body car is going to start looking “Albertan”.

The above still applies. You will change the footprint and effect straight line traction.
There is trade-offs for the Z06 and there is a weight distribution difference with the E-ray.

Reactions: DenisC8
Good luck with that. I have 21x12 Vossen rim with a 325 tire with a +52 offset. At 325 my rubber is already outside my ACS splash guards and just flush with the top outside of the wheel-well. 20 or 30 more mm on a tire size on a narrow body car is going to start looking “Albertan”.

You got to have 515 rears before you get that label here...

R.2845d9772f32dc664b8d95f1c1db5dcf

I have 21x12 inch rears on the way with a 50 ET so I'm going to stick with the well tested 325/25/21
Who did you end up ordering from between PMC and BCC and finally price ($806 ??)

I often use 1010tires as a reference point for Canada, they seem to be on par with your 2 recommendations.

And from what I can tell, the Michelins seem to be the way to go for that size.

Who did you end up ordering from between PMC and BCC and finally price ($806 ??)

I often use 1010tires as a reference point for Canada, they seem to be on par with your 2 recommendations.

And from what I can tell, the Michelins seem to be the way to go for that size.
Michelins are the way to go in any tire size. They make the best performance summer and all season tires on the market.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread