I was going to go flying at lunchtime when my son was having recess. I thought he'd get a kick out of that. Followed up by my usual "hey pedophile don't fly your drone over the school" comments/emails/phone calls that I seem to draw as a male parent who gets within 500 m of the school - read like for field trips etc.. But there was some freezing rain and they are pretty clear in the instructions to avoid water of any kind, bad for the battery. So the flight was postponed, maybe when school gets out!

Yes Graham, a whole lot of storage space. I'm thinking at the moment of getting a crane in the spring to lift the center two onto my trailer and taking them to the farm so mom can use them for her gardening stuff, her mowers etc.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what I can get if I ever get myself back to autocrossing. Some aerial videos ought to be instructional. I can see if those imports are really that much narrower than the Z06. I think they plot against me and make the gates way too narrow. Or maybe I'm just not that coordinated?!

I'll have to lower the video quality though. That 5 minute video took almost 4 hours to upload!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.