say bro (if I can say that as I like to kidd around)

NOW IS THE TIME discounts of about 10g are common, south side Edmonton on 34th ave

Lucky was the salesguy but the sales manager gave me 10 g off when I was looking and again this past summer , looks like they want to move them out rather than hang onto them in the winter time, not sure if they have any

as you know S P chev not budge much on price

get at er now is the time you must know what you want i.e. auto colour 51 or not Jeff

Reactions: ddgermann
need C7 first. Patiently shopping now.......!!
Frankmp, I assume you have visited Northgate ... if not, see Mike Lowe (mention Spence from Calgary) or see Jim and they will help you with what remains available if their full load yellow vert is out of the question (which is now discounted more than $15k). Then it's 2018's and beyond ... to pick from
The thing I like about Northgate is that there are no added admin costs/fees other than what is mandated (gst & tire tax & another small fee).
Best of Fortune to you ...

prices will be going up shortly as the supply becomes non-existent,

buy now and interest rates are low if you need some help financing

buy buy buy

I almost paid as much for the new Camaro as a base stingray, should have got a Z06 but not yet

tell us about your buying experience when you have time and what you have narrowed it down to Jeff

Northgate has only the yellow vert remaining at $79K.
Frankmp, I assume you have visited Northgate ... if not, see Mike Lowe (mention Spence from Calgary) or see Jim and they will help you with what remains available if their full load yellow vert is out of the question (which is now discounted more than $15k). Then it's 2018's and beyond ... to pick from
The thing I like about Northgate is that there are no added admin costs/fees other than what is mandated (gst & tire tax & another small fee).
Best of Fortune to you ...

as far as no added admin costs/fees and special mumbo jumbo quotes....the minute I hear that its out the door for us........... Yes had talked to them in Sept when they had their last base 1LT torch red on at $59995.....declaring best price in the country. I see better now...... but with the $60K it did have free money...as in 0%-60mns........ Patience!!!!

as part of the small group of Xmas shoppers who cannot keep the secret present away from the wifey for more than a few days I must say

any closer to narrowing the fired of choice yet, fearing your dream car may be sold before it gets to your financial pain threshold.

just kidding but hoping you find something as th group of vehicles narrows this winter

Pics or it did not happen. ; ^. )

well sad news from GM this morning..... they advised cashback went from $7200 to $4000 effective today ( assuming the person on the GM chat is speaking the truth this morning) .......... Guess what there's another month after December and we'll see what that brings........ No fear of the dream car being sold...... GM has so many fish in their sea......... still see tons of MY2017 C7's around....... and what's the point.... buy and then get teased everytime the garage door opens until May............ but Jeff you'll be the first to know!!

well sad news from GM this morning..... they advised cashback went from $7200 to $4000 effective today ( assuming the person on the GM chat is speaking the truth this morning) .......... Guess what there's another month after December and we'll see what that brings........ No fear of the dream car being sold...... GM has so many fish in their sea......... still see tons of MY2017 C7's around....... and what's the point.... buy and then get teased everytime the garage door opens until May............ but Jeff you'll be the first to know!!
Actually might be no point regarding being teased every time the garage door opens until May because it will either start this year (now) or a year from now - it's gonna happen.
What matters is a deal and the Economy potential for getting better and it appears to be "game on" very soon.
Kick tires hard this month and you may very well find blessings because Dealer Managers don't really want to "own" their 2017 inventory after Dec 31st ...
that's all I will say about that and with how I understand manufacturer cashback opportunities. It's a great month/year end for an on-lot deal.
(I don't see 2017 inventory web pricing increased yet and don't expect you would until closer to spring when Dealers individually speculate that more will be in the market to buy).

Last edited:
December is a good time to dicker.... Christmas presents to be bought for car salesman's wives and children and the monthly draw isn't gonna do it.... A smaller commission reduction is still better than no commission at all.....

and yet when I look at the last-in-inventory at a nearby dealership it's a fully loaded Stingray
and all their other 44 lightly loaded inventory, GS and Z06 & 2018's all have owners
View attachment 12860
It surely has everything to do with the buyer ... which I give the most credit to as far as each reaching their points of New Corvette-buying Satisfaction.
It is my intention when purchasing a vehicle that I don't end up wishing it had more in it.
My test of tolerance on this comes real soon when I shop a vehicle with a teenaged new driver that may need to have the "compromises"​

The yellow you mentioned is now 20% off msrp at Northgate in YEG........ for any Vert luvers..... THeir last MY2017. ( no Jeff to big a frame to fit in one). Also wondering what Lakewood is doing this week with their facebook promo. I see Lakewood has a new MY2017 Camaro at almost 30% off.......... $44K msrp down to $31K......

2017 Chevrolet Corvette for sale at Northgate Chevrolet Buick GMC Edmonton AB

Reactions: YFCvii
The yellow you mentioned is now 20% off msrp at Northgate in YEG........ for any Vert luvers..... THeir last MY2017. ( no Jeff to big a frame to fit in one). Also wondering what Lakewood is doing this week with their facebook promo. I see Lakewood has a new MY2017 Camaro at almost 30% off.......... $44K msrp down to $31K......

2017 Chevrolet Corvette for sale at Northgate Chevrolet Buick GMC Edmonton AB

You Bet !!! I have been watching and this loaded Yellow Z51 3LT Vert now has year-end incentives bringing it down $20k to the $75k price point (with cash I believe). Without cash, I think you might lose one of the incentive discounts ... however it's all in the making with a serious buyer and inventory that seriously must have an owner by Dec 31st. Anyone seriously going after this Stingray, has a sweet opportunity here :thumbs: (and it never ever hurt telling Mike L that Spence from Calgary sent you when you are at Northgate) Best of Good Fortune to you all !

unsure with Lakewood pricing right now but I do know that there is no admin fees added at Northgate

You Bet !!! I have been watching and this loaded Yellow Z51 3LT Vert now has year-end incentives bringing it down $20k to the $75k price point (with cash I believe). Without cash, I think you might lose one of the incentive discounts ... however it's all in the making with a serious buyer and inventory that seriously must have an owner by Dec 31st. Anyone seriously going after this Stingray, has a sweet opportunity here :thumbs: (and it never ever hurt telling Mike L that Spence from Calgary sent you when you are at Northgate) Best of Good Fortune to you all !

unsure with Lakewood pricing right now but I do know that there is no admin fees added at Northgate

Yes nice deal on the 3LT Vert... :Hurray:

I need to send a huge shout out to SN-III for helping me with my very long-distance purchase of my '17 Z51 1LT, which has now been safely delivered home.
Looking forward to spring!
IMG_20171221_204158719 resize.jpg

I need to send a huge shout out to SN-III for helping me with my very long-distance purchase of my '17 Z51 1LT, which has now been safely delivered home.
Looking forward to spring!
View attachment 13545
It looks awesome in your location versus where it was here in Calgary ... although the Dealer took care of it knowing I was by unannounced to check it out on three occasions ... Glad to have helped ... I enjoy kicking tires at that "group-of-three dealerships" dealership. Awesome Stingray and I enjoyed checking it over for you ! Hope I didn't miss anything ...

Here's photos of how she was a month or so ago in the CMP "winter baby room" ...
the room was full of Corvette and Cadillac-V distractions
IMG_3462.JPG IMG_3463.JPG IMG_3464.JPG

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.