Mar 15, 2018
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
1971 Corvette
Province
AB
Hi,
I'm buying parts for my 1971 vette at a place in Ontario called Caledon Corvette Parts and getting them shipped to Alberta. Has anyone bought from them? Is it a trust worthy place? Good parts?

I've known Santo since '98, had my vette serviced there and referred many ppl to him. He's a good no bs guy who knows our vettes inside out. Never had an issue with any parts

Last edited:
Reactions: 72ray and Prab
Does anyone know of other places in Canada where I can buy corvette parts ( new or used)? I'm mainly looking for a 71 stock hood and full wiper assembly (motor, actuator, wiper brackets, wiper door, wiper grill, vacuum hose, etc.)
I'm having a little bit of trouble with Santo. He isn't sending me pictures of the parts I want to order which is making me doubt the quality of the parts.

Does anyone know of other places in Canada where I can buy corvette parts ( new or used)? I'm mainly looking for a 71 stock hood and full wiper assembly (motor, actuator, wiper brackets, wiper door, wiper grill, vacuum hose, etc.)
I'm having a little bit of trouble with Santo. He isn't sending me pictures of the parts I want to order which is making me doubt the quality of the parts.

Check the suggestion above your post. Northern Corvette is another option.

Prab, just wondering if part of the problem may be the amount of snow we have in southern Ontario. If he lays out his inventory like most yards do he might not know where everything is. Not making excuses for him, just wondering.

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Prab, just wondering if part of the problem may be the amount of snow we have in southern Ontario. If he lays out his inventory like most yards do he might not know where everything is. Not making excuses for him, just wondering.
That's a good point. I guess I'll wait a little longer and see if he's willing to send me the pictures. Thanks for the info

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Look close at the ad. His name is Stan Norem (right side), number lower left is 403-350-2787. I've passed this contact to a few over the years but never heard anything back from them. Good Luck

Reactions: Prab
Santo gets swamped from March through Sept. He will be heading to Spring Carlisle for parts as well. As soon as I get over this bug I am going to had over to see him as I am considering installing Vintage Air this spring.

I have bought from Northern as well, great guy from just outside of Thorold. One thing that you have to remember is that these guys are not setup like the big US parts warehouses that ship prepackaged goods. Both Santo and Northern (sorry I forget his name) will sell the same packaged new parts as well. If you have a large part list call and email it to Santo as if he doesn't have it (used parts) he can pick whatever is req'd in Carlisle and bring it back to ship from his place on hwy 9. Another thing to remember is that these old style "boneyards" are rapidly disappearing as good old parts become more difficult to source, they owners are getting older and no longer want to deal with the headaches that some old parts can be for little profit per part. Much easier to simply resell from Corvette America, Volunteer etc. Not many younger ppl out there interested or can afford to get started in this business.

• Informative
Reactions: Prab and ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.