Oct 19, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Z06
Province
NB
C8’s heading north on interstate 75 Florence Ky this am... probably heading to an overflow

Attachments

• iOS Image - 1873783556.jpg
    iOS Image - 1873783556.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 46
  • iOS Image - 1580768592.jpg
    iOS Image - 1580768592.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 46
I think better to hold longer and ensure the quality is good rather then rush them out for the sake of meeting deadlines. I'm sure the new owners would appreciate having a car that is functional and esthetically well put together. Warranty work is expensive for GM.

Reactions: NOSOUPFORU
I think better to hold longer and ensure the quality is good rather then rush them out for the sake of meeting deadlines. I'm sure the new owners would appreciate having a car that is functional and esthetically well put together. Warranty work is expensive for GM.

Agree 100%. If they catch things in QC hold the fix them. Once they are at dealers or even worse in customer hands it’s a “RECALL” which isn’t a pretty word for anything new including C8....

The only reason I asked is because an R8 I ordered came from the factory in a similar bag and during transport one of the zippers was rubbing against the paint and caused some damage. I don't want to assume the worst, but it's something I don't forget.

• Wow
Reactions: Sparro
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.