Better get my flame suit on.
Nah, I’m on your side bro.

You should be able to carry more than a couple shopping bags in any car. But there comes a point where you're trying to carry stuff around and a corvette just isn't the right tool dor the job. “Chandeliers” would cerainly fall into that category...

Reactions: Tango
Nah, I’m on your side bro.

You should be able to carry more than a couple shopping bags in any car. But there comes a point where you're trying to carry stuff around and a corvette just isn't the right tool dor the job. “Chandeliers” would cerainly fall into that category...

The chandeliers was hilarious, I love it!:cool:

Seriously the roof top box is a great idea, those who will manufacture them for exotics might make themselves a bundle. I'm planning weekend trips and that would be awesome. Did you guys ever bring your girl on a small trip and they need a coat for warm days, a coat for cold weather, a coat for the cold rain, a coat for warm rain. They need leather shoes for sight seeing but if it rains they need rubber boots and they need shoes to look cute to go out to dinner. Am I getting anywhere yet? Hahaha! :p

• Haha
Reactions: BDK and 12cents
The chandeliers was hilarious, I love it!:cool:

Seriously the roof top box is a great idea, those who will manufacture them for exotics might make themselves a bundle. I'm planning weekend trips and that would be awesome. Did you guys ever bring your girl on a small trip and they need a coat for warm days, a coat for cold weather, a coat for the cold rain, a coat for warm rain. They need leather shoes for sight seeing but if it rains they need rubber boots and they need shoes to look cute to go out to dinner. Am I getting anywhere yet? Hahaha! :p

There were two of those Chandeliers, an antique Schlitz Beer globe lamp, two antique cast iron toy Texaco trucks, and several bar beer tap handles...lol... My wife was beginning to think a couple more purchases and she was going to have to take a bus home. Luckily we were in Livingston, Montana on our way back by then so bus fare would have been pretty cheap.... :rofl: ....

Wow.... I knew there was a reason you earned the big bucks Al.... And here I was ready to begin a Primary Research Fruit and Vegetable Crush Factor Report .... Chances of getting a Federal Grant are likely shot now.... Sheesh.....
I consulted with my engineering department prior to providing the opinion on one of the potential methods by which to carry seemingly fragile fruits and vegetables in a Corvette. To our surprise, the research showed, post investigation, that there seems to be some initial indications of cross over to other vehicles and potentially even long term residential and commercial storage of these same fruits and vegetables. This has yet to be confirmed however, and I would suggest if interested, that this may form the basis of the research you considered. Federal grants should be relatively straightforward to receive.

Here's for the nay sayers...:Pistolsmiley:

Parental warning for language in the song

Lamborghini-Gallardo-work-hauler.jpg

Last edited:
The golf bags are Sunday bags, if you take top off no mm
More room, sorry will keep my every day c7 coupe, my wife and I are just packing to 3 months in Myrtle Beach golf clubs and all no problems

I consulted with my engineering department prior to providing the opinion on one of the potential methods by which to carry seemingly fragile fruits and vegetables in a Corvette. To our surprise, the research showed, post investigation, that there seems to be some initial indications of cross over to other vehicles and potentially even long term residential and commercial storage of these same fruits and vegetables. This has yet to be confirmed however, and I would suggest if interested, that this may form the basis of the research you considered. Federal grants should be relatively straightforward to receive.

Update: Upon discussion, JT has indicated that crushed, and thereby ruined fruit and vegetables due to Corvette luggage space short falling actually falls within his soon to be announced new automotive tax for sports cars, so no grants available. If your interested, I would be prepared to come out of retirement and complete the necessary research for Mr. Kenny's cabinet consideration of a grant. If a well-heeled municipality, possibly with Corvette interest, would be interested in budgeting say.... $80k to $100k, this could fit in quite well within a 2020 draft operating budget. As it likely falls within the Utility Services categorization and responsibilities, and if they had maybe a proposed budget of nearly $5.5 M, this could be a valuable informational project for at least a dozen or so ratepayers and possibly some staff, and at a steal of a deal..... Thoughts?
:Lurk5:

• Haha
Reactions: Cariboocreek
Update: Upon discussion, JT has indicated that crushed, and thereby ruined fruit and vegetables due to Corvette luggage space short falling actually falls within his soon to be announced new automotive tax for sports cars, so no grants available. If your interested, I would be prepared to come out of retirement and complete the necessary research for Mr. Kenny's cabinet consideration of a grant. If a well-heeled municipality, possibly with Corvette interest, would be interested in budgeting say.... $80k to $100k, this could fit in quite well within a 2020 draft operating budget. As it likely falls within the Utility Services categorization and responsibilities, and if they had maybe a proposed budget of nearly $5.5 M, this could be a valuable informational project for at least a dozen or so ratepayers and possibly some staff, and at a steal of a deal..... Thoughts?
I would be willing to help you with that study.... lol

Last edited:
Since this would likely fall under the NWPTA, a cross border partnership does hold some attractive merit...

There would be meetings requiring travel in a Corvette for research purposes of course and the further we traveled the more relevant it would be. many other benefits yet to be explored.....

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day and tyho
I would also suggest that possibly the study could broaden to the following areas;

1. Are run flat tires better than non run flat tires.
2. What is the best oil to use.
3. Which is the fastest colour.
4. Should a catch can be installed.
5. Are C6 Corvettes the coolest Corvettes.
6. Proper Corvette storage methods.
7. Which is the best fuel. Ethanol or no ethanol.

Last edited:
  • Clever
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I would also suggest that possibly the study could broaden to the following areas;

1. Are run flat tires better than non run flat tires.
2. What is the best oil to use.
3. Which is the fastest colour.
4. Should a catch can be installed.
5. Are C6 Corvettes the coolest Corvettes.
6. Proper Corvette storage methods.
7. Which is the best fuel. Ethanol or no ethanol.

I will answer #5, In all seriousness I didn't like the idea of buying a used C5 or C6 because of the way looked, I was thinking all sorts of body mods and make-up to convince me of getting one. I always disliked their flat a$$ and those round rear tail lights. Then checking my budget I said to hell with it and pony up to get a C7 which looks very sexy to me, and they finally changed the tail lights! The rear end also received more styling to look like a super car.

• Wow
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.