Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
Went on cruise to Bellingham WA corvette show. Unfortunately, I must have scuffed the underside of the rocker on the passengers side and need to get some touch - up paint to repair it. Googled, and found a few USA suppliers: 3 week delivery and crazy shipping costs. Any suggestions?

Went on cruise to Bellingham WA corvette show. Unfortunately, I must have scuffed the underside of the rocker on the passengers side and need to get some touch - up paint to repair it. Googled, and found a few USA suppliers: 3 week delivery and crazy shipping costs. Any suggestions?
Is it torch red? That is a very popular colour. Trucks have used it so C.T. might even have it.

What color? I’ve gotten touch up paint from my dealer before. Wasn’t terribly expensive at around $30-40.
It is right long the bottom of the rocker panel ( 36" )- same color as car: red mist metallic. Goggled and ads say better then OEM as doesn't blob up? I am so pissed.

It is right long the bottom of the rocker panel ( 36" )- same color as car: red mist metallic. Goggled and ads say better then OEM as doesn't blob up? I am so pissed.
Here's he fellow. DM him for pricing.
@Chris @ GMPD

I ordered from here, perfect match for
Me, Amplify orange. Having done my paint match research, these guys are one of the best.

It is a long strip under my passenger rocker. What do you think I need to order to rectify it ? Thanks a lot for your help. I am so pissed - LOL.

Attachments

• 20240806_090404.jpg
    20240806_090404.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Look on the bright side - It could have been a whole lot worse.
Body shop, all the way.
Why even try to mess with it yourself when there are professionals out there doing this every day?
Went to Body Shop: would be very expensive because have to take panels off to get the piece off and would not trust the people working there to do the job. Not sure how they would get the piece off to repaint ?

Users who are viewing this thread