I actually do not find my car very loud inside on the “sports” mode setting as on the highway it quiets down until you hit the fuel pedal significantly. I do not use track mode in general as it has been warned by GM not to on rough public roads. Hard on the suspension apparently.
Now I just realized you cats are likely speaking strictly about your exhaust setting... I have yet to set it to remain in track mode. Well there’s another thing on the list to check out and enjoy after hibernation. 😂
Good thing we have compatible 2-ways now so that I can
be primed to turn my PDR off ... no witnesses recording from behind :Shifty:

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
I actually do not find my car very loud inside on the “sports” mode setting as on the highway it quiets down until you hit the fuel pedal significantly. I do not use track mode in general as it has been warned by GM not to on rough public roads. Hard on the suspension apparently.
Now I just realized you cats are likely speaking strictly about your exhaust setting... I have yet to set it to remain in track mode. Well there’s another thing on the list to check out and enjoy after hibernation. 😂
Yep I keep mine in tour mode for suspension unless I'm on some twisties. It's great that we can adjust them separately. Very thoughtful of GM.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread