Ontario You're Celebrated
Jan 24, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2020 GLE
Province
ON
Hi Friends

Super pleased to say I got my C8 today and it is absolutely amazing.

However, I have a question on how it drives. Essentially when I am not accelerating the car slows down A LOT faster than my GLE. Meaning it doesn't really coast like any other car I have driven. It is the same kind of feeling (but not as strong) as I get when I am on my GLE going down hill into a parkade and it feels like car is being slowed down by something.

Any clues or advice?

thanks!

Reactions: ABC
Welcome to DTC technology! When you’re not on the gas car auto downshifts thinking you want to slow down. It will literally come to a full stop if u let it do its thing and eventually downshift through all the gears 8> 1...

Hope that helps

This is a feature O_O ? why does it do that?

Hi Friends

Super pleased to say I got my C8 today and it is absolutely amazing.

However, I have a question on how it drives. Essentially when I am not accelerating the car slows down A LOT faster than my GLE. Meaning it doesn't really coast like any other car I have driven. It is the same kind of feeling (but not as strong) as I get when I am on my GLE going down hill into a parkade and it feels like car is being slowed down by something.

Any clues or advice?

thanks!
Pics please! Read the post of the owner after 10,000 miles: I think your question might get answered?

Pics please! Read the post of the owner after 10,000 miles: I think your question might get answered?

With the red interior :)

c8.jpg

Reactions: ABC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.